Mark Fraser Only Rookie D Man Practicing With Devils....

Rock

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2009/09/mark_fraser_only_rookie_defens.html

Mark Fraser only rookie defenseman practicing with NJ Devils, who make 18 cut

Although the Devils reduced their roster to 42 players by cutting 18, Mark Fraser was the only rookie defenseman with the Sunday group.

Scott Stevens had a significant role on the ice, diagramming plays. Also on the ice were Lemaire, Jacques Caron, Tommy Albelin and Mario Tremblay.

Edited by Rock

Fraser is a lot better than he was against the Rangers in the pre-season. I like his toughness and character, he might be exactly what the Devils need on the blue line.

And to be honest, he actually played pretty well. Even considering he got turned inside-out on the first Rangers goal, he played a great game otherwise. I know the media kinda gave him a bad break from that game, but the second goal was really Salvador's fault.

He (Fraser) broke up a lot of plays in his own end and seemed to be right in the thick of things every shift. He seems to be playing with a lot of fire. I'd like to have him in the lineup.

all this Fraser love out of the blue? :whistling: -- I agree with what 4LIFE wrote - everyone on the roster will get a chance in the coming days. they need it and stuff and all... :noclue:

I've loved Fraser for awhile, I've been trying to dibs official keeper for a couple months, but that seems to have kinda stopped existing.