Nfl Week 3!!!

CRASHER

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee put a charge into this one and played like a desperate team. The Sanchez fumble swung momentum otherwise it would've been 21-0 and lights out. Eventually the Titans began picking on Lowery, missing Strickland and Lito hurt us as Collins cut us to ribbons in the middle part of the game, Johnson off tackle netted them some nice gains but this guy is pretty much impossible to contain at times and is one of the best speed backs in the league.

Thomas Jones was getting nothing up the gut, doesn't have the quickness to cut outside and around either.

The blitzes broke Collins rhythm and he underthrew some open receivers in the 3rd and 4th on deep curls. They were open, but he didn't have the time to plant and throw.

Thank goodness we didn't trade David Harris for Marshall.

now go San Diego!

For some reason the Jet defense was totally vanilla in the first half and at the start of the third quarter but once they got the blitz in on Collins, he couldn't handle it. Sanchez wasn't great in the weather but at least he had three TD's to two turnovers.

True, some throws sailed on him. The INT that went off of Stuckeys hands was way high and his fault since Chansi was wide open in the middle of the field. The refs also kept Tennessee in the game with that ridiculous non facemask and phantom hold on the Leon throw to Sanchez, and calling back Jones run late in the 4th that would've iced it.

What about the Vikings, hell of a win, another Vintage 4th qtr comeback win from Favre. poor SF must be gutted after that.

Nice rollout. Great throw. Great catch. Great job getting both feet down.

Favre's first home game as a Viking ... incredible.

Edited by 95Crash

Good day so far, no fluke comeback aided by B/S calls for the Steelers this time, 1 and 2 on the season, should be 0 and 3. They'll struggle to make the playoffs.

Wierd season so far, Jets 3-0 check, Broncos 3-0 check, Saints 3-0 check. That's why they play the games folks.

Pats 2-1,Steelers 1-2. It's refreshing.

The problem with the PATS is NOT their passing game, its there running game or lack there of. All the hype about Brady being rushed and hurried last week is very, very overstated as Moss dogged a deepball, Galloway looked like TO the way he dropped three passes IN HIS HANDS, and no Welker.

Is the O-Line that bad all of a sudden they can't run block??

To an extent, this is true regarding Moss. In '07 he fought for every ball thrown his way. Last year he fought for it when he felt like it. He's doing the same thing this year, though he's put up nice numbers overall. That play against the Jets infuriated me.

No they don't, they need to fade into oblivion whence they came, then all the frontrunners/bandwagoners will disappear (some from this board too)

Notice how "all of a sudden" a lot of people are "lifelong" Steelers fans :puke: I abhor BIRGing "fans"

If you're talking about me say so. It's nothing I haven't heard before.

Anyway had somewhere to be so I had to DVR the Pats-Falcons game...unfortunately my recording was garbled so I only got to watch from about halfway through the 3rd quarter on. Glad I got to see Brady throw his 200th career TD pass...he's the 4th fastest to reach that mark, though with all of the rule changes through the years I don't put that much stock in that. Brutal game coming up against the Ravens in NE...it'll likely be obvious early whether or not the Pats will have any chance of holding Flacco & Co. down. I'm going to that one and I'm going be nervous as hell.

A side note.... anyone who has NOT watched the NFL Red Zone Channel.... OH MY GOD... it's such a major EPIC WIN.... you get just about EVERYTHING on it... it's worth leaving my slingbox on it at home to pop it on the laptop!!!!! :hail: :hail: