GDT: NJ Devils @ Ottawa Senators

Colin226

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know what channel the game is on direct tv in nyc...im stuck out of nj

If anyone of the real players are on my dog list currently it's Langs. He had a phenomenal year last year, probably a career year, and he's giving away a lot of turnovers so far this year. Forget the lack of scoring, that I can deal with, it's the turnovers.

Um, Parise had no shots last night? Crazy. I was thinking how he was pretty invisible last night, but no shots? When's the last time that happened?

Rolston's looking decent again tonight. Hopefully, he can pick it up for the season.

Don't have a good feeling about this one. The Devils aren't playing bad but its more a law of averages kind of thing. They have been getting some favorable bounces to go along with their good play recently. It really sucks that they gave up that first goal (again) Marty made some sweet saves and it looked they might dodge that one but what can you do?

On the plus side Rolston seems to be gaining more and more confidence and its nice to see. The Devils really need this guy to be good for them. That was a nice little move he had there early in the first.