GDT: NJ Devils @ Ottawa Senators

Colin226

large.png@ large.png

Devils come in with a 10-4-0 record while the Senators have a 7-4-2 record.. Marty Brodeur will be back in goal for the Devils, but without Elias.. The Senators last two losses have come to the Thrashers and Lightning..

:gd:

m_1706151affe88abda0e8627fea2ffb93.jpg

m_6f98096f01fe7aa78f9b727fad85c806.jpg

m_cfb701b9d1a23f39d775b9deee8335ed.jpg

LangenbrunnerAP_468x296.jpg

GO DEVS GO

Edited by Colin226

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a tough game for the Devils on the road with all the injuries they have now. Ottawa is playing well and well on home ice. Brodeur has had a nice rest and hopefully will be on his game tonight. No Elias tonight and no Mc Ammond as well along with Niedermayer and Oduya placed on the IR now, so we will see a Lowell call up at center tonight most likely center Tim Sestito, who's scored seven goals in 11 games.

Devils PP and PK need to continue to play well especially against a team like Ottawa who can score plenty of goals. Devils will have their 7 game winning streak on the line tonmight and with a win for their 8th in a row would be all alone in 2nd for most road wins to start a season without a loss.

Get the win in Ottawa Devils!

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

LGD Colin, I wondered if you would step up again. This could be a tough game for the Devils to win in Ottawa's house with the Devils injuries.

I've actually thought a lot about this (more than I should have) but I decided that I would just ride it out

I'm glad you went for the GDT. I'm fearful that because you weren't really feeling it, that your GDT juju just won't work today. That could also be the fault of injury, though. If our fourth line is Pikkarainen, Sestito, and Peters, one can't have that much faith, can one? :lol:

I really wish this game was in HD tonight. It seems like every game I get to actually sit down and watch these days is on MSG+2. Weak.