N.F.L. Week 11

CRASHER

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in; *Of Dallas' 7 victories... only 1 win was against a team (Philly) with a winning record. :blink:

(it's two, Atlanta was 4-1 when we beat them)

but what does the Cowboy win/loss record have ANYTHING to do with Brett Fraud anyway?? :noclue:

(it's two, Atlanta was 4-1 when we beat them)

...and the Jets were 3-0 when the Saints beat us. Fast forward to today... you think Brees still looks back, and brags about Week 4 to his friends?? :doh1:

but what does the Cowboy win/loss record have ANYTHING to do with Brett Fraud anyway??

...should've been obvious in lamens terms, but I'll try again. You Asked Who Minny has Beaten... As long as we're on that topic, Who the fvck have the Jonesboys beaten?

...and the Jets were 3-0 when the Saints beat us. Fast forward to today... you think Brees still looks back, and brags about Week 4 to his friends?? :doh1:

...should've been obvious in lamens terms, but I'll try again. You Asked Who Minny has Beaten... As long as we're on that topic, Who the fvck have the Jonesboys beaten?

I would, since any team that's lost to the Jets in the regular season has not won the Super Bow.... EVER.... keeping my Super Bowl hopes alive... that's a good thing!!!

And I ask again, what does the Dallas Cowboys season and results have to do with a BRETT FAVRE and VIKING evaluation??

Oh NO.... BLOGS ON THE INTERNET... yeah that's the be all and end all in evidence!!!!:blink:

Thu 11/26 Oakland Raiders Oakland 4:15 pm Sun 12/6 New York Giants at NY Giants 4:15 pm Sun 12/13 San Diego Chargers San Diego 4:15 pm Sat 12/19 New Orleans Saints at New Orleans 8:20 pm Sun 12/27 Washington Redskins at Washington 8:20 pm Sun 1/3 Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia 1:00 pm

Sun 11/29 Chicago Bears Chicago 4:15 pm Sun 12/6 Arizona Cardinals at Arizona 4:15 pm Sun 12/13 Cincinnati Bengals Cincinnati 1:00 pm Sun 12/20 Carolina Panthers at Carolina 8:20 pm Mon 12/28 Chicago Bears at Chicago 8:30 pm Sun 1/3 New York Giants NY Giants 1:00 pm

One of these two is NOT the other....

The Bears and Packers just got much better today! (Favre is a Viking)

Why??? Favre doesn't make the Vikings better??? He's a more expensive and overrated version of Sage Rosenfelds and just whiter then Tavares Jackson... that's IT... he's a washed up gunslinger who was his own worst enemy at BEST!!

Minnesota -Vikings

OMG OMG BRETT FAVRE!! BRETTFAVRE!!!!! He

And I ask again, what does the Dallas Cowboys season and results have to do with a BRETT FAVRE and VIKING evaluation??

Self explanatory. You asking; "who has minny beaten schedule" as a Cowboys fan.. is stand up comedy.

...how do you want that crow btw? Boiled or stir fried?

six weeks left... we'll see who's standing in the end... I'll take my record on pick accuracy on ALL THIRTY-TWO TEAMS as whole as compared to a nitpick on one team, didn't exactly see YOUR predictions there either...

but oh no... I was wrong about the Bengals too... I should turn in my keyboard :doh1:

If I may actually talk about the GAME ON TV NOW *ahem*

that 15 yard horse-collar call could possibly be the worst call I've seen ALL YEAR.... wow....

I like to give the refs some slack for being human but JESUS

(not this is an excuse for the gutless Texans....)

...we sure will. What will the Favre-Haters do, should Minny advance to the Superbowl? :ph34r::uni:

I give Farve credit for joining a team that was not QB dependent. It was a very cushy situation to join, teams fear AP, which allows Farve to look better than he is.

It's not about Farve being a great QB, it's playing in a system that doesn't force FRAUD to overplay the game. If Farve played on GB they would be battling Detroit for the cellar.

I give Farve credit for joining a team that was not QB dependent. It was a very cushy situation to join, teams fear AP, which allows Farve to look better than he is.

It's not about Farve being a great QB, it's playing in a system that doesn't force FRAUD to overplay the game. If Farve played on GB they would be battling Detroit for the cellar.

....and possibly for the first time in his career the QB sticking to the system, that helps too

but still besides Baltimore and Pitt, they still ain't played a good defense either.....

Come on, that's all the credit Favre gets? He joined a stacked team? He's playing well, I think you can see that.

Come on, that's all the credit Favre gets? He joined a stacked team? He's playing well, I think you can see that.

No offense Jerry,

Aside from PIt (who beat them) and Baltimore (who missed a chip shot FG in the last few seconds), Minny has an inflated record because they have played teams that are currently: 17-43.

I will give Farve credit when Childress stops monitoring the number of throws he makes.

I'd give Minny credit as a whole over Favre....they saw they had one piece of a puzzle missing and filled it in. Whether anyone, with a disdain for all things Favre, will admit it or not their record says they are a contender...how well that translates when playoff time comes around remains to be seen but there is something to be said about playing the right schedule and getting hot when needed....at least 2 of the last 4 Super Bowl teams should contest to that....*cough* Giants *cough* Cardinals *cough*

I am sorry Manta, I know your Favre hatred runs deep, but this is essentially the same team as last year, an almost 70 percent completion %, 21 TD's and 3 INT's is not just about managing the game...I don't like Favre either, but he has been magnificent.

So I guess Sage Rosenfields would be doing similar things? Hardly.

I am sorry Manta, I know your Favre hatred runs deep, but this is essentially the same team as last year, an almost 70 percent completion %, 21 TD's and 3 INT's is not just about managing the game...I don't like Favre either, but he has been magnificent.

So I guess Sage Rosenfields would be doing similar things? Hardly.

I guess we will start to see how magnificient he is once he starts playing teams over .500

An update on Mike Shanahan to Buffalo rumors which are floating everywhere and anywhere, one being an outlandi$h offer of 5 years, $50 million, and part ownership of the team:

Ill say this, even if he does not take it, I have to, for once, give the Bills an A for effort, at least they are trying:

Tim Graham- Shanny meets with the Bills

Former Denver Broncos coach Mike Shanahan met for seven hours Monday night and Tuesday morning in Denver with Buffalo Bills chief operating officer Russ Brandon.

Brandon delivered what was said to be a persuasive presentation about why Shanahan should be interested in the Bills. He pitched Shanahan on the merits of the market, the condition of the franchise and what a good match it could be.

The two sides did agree on one point: Each would take its time in this process, to be certain it makes the right decision about what's next for each.

"We had an excellent meeting," Shanahan said Wednesday. "I was really impressed with Russ Brandon and everything he had to say. We're going to stay in touch and see what develops."

The Bills want to thoroughly investigate all of the coaches who are and could be available, even though they clearly are serious about Shanahan.

At the same time, Shanahan would like to see what opportunities might be out there for him to return to the NFL in 2010.

I guess we will start to see how magnificient he is once he starts playing teams over .500

He threw plenty of INT's last year against teams under .500, the Chiefs, Bengals, Seahawks...sometimes it just ain't about who you're playing but how well you're doing. 21 TD's and 4 INT's is off the charts, I don't care who you're playing, you just don't ever see that kind of ratio. Like when Brady threw the 50 TD's two years ago, nobody cared that the Pats played a bunch of creampuffs - his season got the attention it should have because nobody'd ever played at that high a level before.

This season btw shows (again) that Favre can excel if you lean on him, if you let him have his way the way the Packers did for years and the Jets did last year he'll short-circuit. There's a reason he had his best years under Holmgren, then became one of the worst QB's in the league the next few years after he left.

Edited by Hasan4978

It would be silly for Shanahan to take this offer at this time, only because Dallas and potentially Cleveland will be bidding for his services come February.

I think Shanahan could turn Buffalo around, provided he gets his own scouts and actually hires a Co-head coach.

Hey Manta- saw "The Blindside" last night bro... what a GREAT movie and what an unbelievable story. You guys have a great kid in Michael Oher. If you haven't seen it yet, you HAVE to see it ASAP. One of the best movies I've ever seen.