Emilio Estevez

Jimmy Leeds

At work I said i was scared they'd put Emlio's name on the cup...the response was - half the country thinks his dad is president so what the hell

LMAO! Nice one, Pepperkorn!

I gotta say, I've developed a healthy dislike for the Ducks and these stupid celebrities. Hopefully, it gets silenced for good tomorrow.

Meg was born November 19, 1961.  That would make her 41.

Michelle Pheiffer was born April 1958.

Funny it was closer to '59 back when my mother knew a friend of her mother... they talked about her daughter who had done a McDonalds commercial and bought a house in Southport with the proceeds...I always forget -- i thought they called her another name besides Meg though... She had just gotten the part in Rich & Famous.

It's the lips that weird me out -- Collagen - but very subtle -- but it's still weird to see!! Not as freaking weird as Lara Flynn Boyles lips EWE!!! Why do people DO that? :huh:

Say while we're on the topic...Think Stevens will get hair plugs when he starts really losing it up top...well...I really was wondering :P

I hate it when women want to have big fat lips, that is so not attractive. collagen implants are hideous. It's looks so puffy.

other than that it doesn't look like she's had any other work done, at least she's still thin.