Any Chance We Make The Cover Of Si This Week?

SpeakoftheDevil(s)

If you can believe it, they have some picture of a couple diving and they are calling it "The Deadly Dive, Love & Obsession 500 feet down in the dangerous quest for a world record"

I fvckin' give up. What a lousy magazine.

Now for the next question...will ESPN televise the first home game of the Devils...in past yrs the Cup Champs had that spot..of course not including 95 and 00 :o

Not unless they play the Rangers, Flyers, Detroit, Colorado or Dallas.

Now for the next question...will ESPN televise the first home game of the Devils...in past yrs the Cup Champs had that spot..of course not including 95 and 00 :o

We have a better chance of seeing the Flygirls or Ranjerks winning the cup :evil:

No, the first game will be the Ducks banner raising ceremony in their first game. Everybody knows the Western Conference champion is more important than the Stanley Cup Champion. (Probably against the Wings or Avalanche.) :blink::unsure::o:puke:

No, the first game will be the Ducks banner raising ceremony in their first game. Everybody knows the Western Conference champion is more important than the Stanley Cup Champion. (Probably against the Wings or Avalanche.) :blink::unsure::o:puke:

LOL, Rock. I think you may be more cynical than I am. That's though to manage. :evil:

You know the NHL will have us play like the Nashville Predators for our first home game, giving ESPN the excuse not to televise the game.

We played the Panthers after winning in 00 and I forget who we played in 95 after we won it. I'm sure it was some crap team that would never be on national tv.

You know the NHL will have us play like the Nashville Predators for our first home game, giving ESPN the excuse not to televise the game.

We played the Panthers after winning in 00 and I forget who we played in 95 after we won it. I'm sure it was some crap team that would never be on national tv.

The banner game was against Montreal in Oct 2000. The Devils won 8-4 Chants of Arnott wafted down from the stands. A good time was had by all despite the absence of Arnott and Niedermayer.