Montreal this weekend

gionta182

Ate dinner at dinner at Cheval Steakhouse last night across from the Bell Center.

2 tables away were Rolston, Clarkson, Salvador, Greene and a few others eating dinner.

We went up to them and talked for a few minutes.

Clarkson has the best personality of them all.

He was saying he wanted to fight Avery so bad the other night....it was funny.

I hope Rolston was paying.

Did you leave a tip?

(Sorry...someone had to say it because we're all thinking it....lol)

lol lol lol.

Yes, 20%...I guess I had that one coming my way.

Great food, great service, a little too overpriced but well worth it.

What section did everyone get? I was lucky and got tickets last second in 207 :evil:

I wasnt as lucky...315 for me.

Well bulletproof and myself got into some debauchery last night and that theme will likely repeat itself tonight...

One thing I've learned is that because canada has coins for $1 you don't throw money at the strippers. Good times

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ate dinner at dinner at Cheval Steakhouse last night across from the Bell Center.

2 tables away were Rolston, Clarkson, Salvador, Greene and a few others eating dinner.

We went up to them and talked for a few minutes.

Clarkson has the best personality of them all.

He was saying he wanted to fight Avery so bad the other night....it was funny.

Sweet! My wife and I were at Globe on Friday night. Mottau and two of his buddies walked in. He went past our table so we called his name out and he actually stood there and talked to us for about 15 minutes. Extremly nice of him. About an hour later Zubrus, Kovalchuk and Zharkov walk in. They walked to the bar and then to a table behind Mottau. We didn't want to bug them on their time but we turned around and saw Zubrus standing at Mottau's table and he looked at out table.

Then we sat 6 rows from the Ice at the Bell Center in section 114 right next to where the Devils come out. After the win Mottau smiles and waved to us. Pretty cool!

Sweet! My wife and I were at Globe on Friday night. Mottau and two of his buddies walked in. He went past our table so we called his name out and he actually stood there and talked to us for about 15 minutes. Extremly nice of him. About an hour later Zubrus, Kovalchuk and Zharkov walk in. They walked to the bar and then to a table behind Mottau. We didn't want to bug them on their time but we turned around and saw Zubrus standing at Mottau's table and he looked at out table.

Then we sat 6 rows from the Ice at the Bell Center in section 114 right next to where the Devils come out. After the win Mottau smiles and waved to us. Pretty cool!

That is pretty cool. Six rows from the ice? Is Globe a really nice place? It sounds like you spent a nice chunk of change on this trip.

That is pretty cool. Six rows from the ice? Is Globe a really nice place? It sounds like you spent a nice chunk of change on this trip.

Yeah the tickets we did but really it was only $20 more than face value for each ticket. We sit in 216 row 1 at the Rock so sitting that low was a treat. The hotel was used by my points so that was cool.

Globe was recommended by the Hotel. We were going to go to Gibby's but we changed our minds last minute. Globe is a trendy restraunt with small portions haha. Food was good. Seeing the players like that was worth the price. Great trip!