Hatcher: I'm A Red Wing Now

Nieuwy25

Worse yet, Billme complained bout $$$, sat out, and wanted that huge raise after he BLEW for us in the playoffs in '97! How can I forget his "stellar" performance against the Ranger$$$??????   :blink: After that point on, I couldn't wait for his ass to be traded!!!

I'm sure the Rangers series was the only time Billy got accused of having big feet. :uni:

Don't forget - when Niedermayer held out with Arnott, good ol' Billy was calling him telling him to hold out while he was no longer on the Devils. And had a few comments about the Niedermayer hold out in the press as well. Boy did that piss me off.

Hatcher will be a nice addition to the Detroit D.

They still need to find a replacement for Feds though.

I can't even begin to tell you how weird it will be to see Hatch in a Santa suit.

:blink::huh:

The negotiations were particularly difficult as Hatcher said his wife and kids cried when they were informed they would be leaving Texas.

Then he gave them something to cry about by elbowing them.

Not funny.

It's one thing if you choose to hate Hatcher and the way he plays, it's another thing altogether to insinuate that he'd hurt his family.

I could never consider Derian to be an enemy...I am a fan of players more than teams, and I'm happy he got a great deal from Detroit...it's just too bad that he won't have that "C" on his jersey, at least not until Steve Yzerman retires...

Too bad he can't be on the "other" red team... :evil:

It's one thing if you choose to hate Hatcher and the way he plays, it's another thing altogether to insinuate that he'd hurt his family.

Has everyone forgotten how to take a joke?

Well, maybe it's just me. Or maybe women look at comments about wife/children beating a little more seriously than men do.