Ticket Sales Date

coldmachine

Calling all the way from Nothern Ireland, home of the mighty Belfast Giants hockey club.I'm planning a trip to NY in October and will be hoping to come to the Leafs game on the 16th.Can anyone tell me

1.when the tickets go on sale to the public?

2.Are there likely to be many available after the season tickets are allocated?I remember trying to get tickets for a Devils game in Toronto.....no chance.

3.In the event that I dont get a ticket, how reliable are the scalpers at the arena?

Thanks in advance

I kinda chuckled at that... After all the season ticketholders snag tickets, they might have a section filled :P heheh... I really wish I was a season ticketholder, but I be poor... so Ill attend me usual 4-5 games up in the corners :)

You shouldnt have much trouble at all.... the $20 dollar section may be filled up kinda quick; but after that, Id expect it to be a slow sell-out if at all... We only had 3-4 total last season I think...

It's going to be sort of a tough ticket to get. It's the first home game of the season. AKA Banner Raising Night. Last time they raised a Championship banner there were no tickets to be had 2 weeks before the game. They then released extra tickets that they held in reserve for season ticket holders a few days before the game. Good Luck!

I hope the banner game sells out quickly. I just am not in the mood to hear all of the whinning over this.

I hope it doesn't sell out in like five hours though :P I could picture tickets going on sale at like 9 AM some weekday and it'll be all sold out by the time I get home :lol: