Arena Seating Arrangements

coldmachine

but just to be safe maybe you should leave the Leafs fans at home :D

we do get enough of them who come down from Toronto, but as long as they are cool, the fans will be cool.. just don't drink too much !

Sammy i hear what youre saying but I've heard the Devils posse are up for a bit of a rumble with the away mob.

Yah, but since you are two Devils fans and two Leafs fans, it should even out between yourselves. Instead of fighting with the crowd, you can fight with each others! :D

Also, since you are coming from Ireland, I assume you are Irish and not Canadian? Drunk Leafs fans waving their Canadian pride can be a pain in the ass.

217 has just grown into the loud,rowdy, hellraising section that even began a "You FAT ... (you know the rest *l*)" chant at some drunken Ranger fan during the Devils-Sens playoff series....if your guys give them a hard time they will make life miserable for them... as they should mind you :D .... but if you're brining Leafs fans with ya.. just pick a diff section that's all

217, 240-242 can get interesting.

Even in the bad sections it won't be terrible.

Last time I saw the Leafs I kept going back and forth with a couple of Leafs fans. Drove them out of the section (kind of, they probably had friends in a different section anyways). It was pretty amusing, I must say!

Nahhh they'd love 217! Devils fans are fun i find -- they're feisty but not violent. It's your Irish buddies I worry about! Nothing worse than an irishman forced to get pissdrunk on pisswater beer! :lol: nothing worse than a Scot forced to get pissdrunk on EXPENSIVE pisswater beer! :evil:

As a Devils fan 217 sounds like the place for me.How do you specify what section you want?Ticketmaster doesnt seem to have this facility.Hopefully I'm wrong.

The Bravehearts are coming stateside baby."looks like we didn't get dressed up for nothing"

If there are tickets available at the box office they show you a chart and you can specify what section. Since it's banner night I doubt you'll get that opportunity. To get the full flavor of the section you might want to sit towards the top if you can get the seats. That's where the leaders of the 217 usually stand, and the tickets are a little cheaper, though their "chants"(it's not to the level of Euopean soccer[i'll use the American word here] will carry throughout the whole arena it's a lot more clearer near 217.

HEY come on 217 is a nice bunch of guys, a little rowdy, yes, but they were always nice to me.

They just didn't like the fat guy in the Graves #9 Rangers jersey, and that was because he started taunting them. He asked for what he got...

Was that during the Sens game?

If not, something similar happened, and he DEFINITELY deserved it.