....as They Gaze Into Each Other's Eyes

Weekes Head

:D : I knew this was going to be Paul and Teemu too! HMM I wonder why!!! Hasan had actually also shown me some other pic someone (maybe a disgruntled Dux fan) had photoshopped with the two of them and some hearts.... :lol:

Btw, Teemu isn't single, he has a wife Sirpa and three sons last time I checked. However, that does not exclude the possibility that he has a "thang" for Kariya! :P One of my ex roommates was chummy with a college hockey team (one you've most likely heard of before too, not some crappy lower tier one) and she and her friends walked in on two of the teammates in bed together once :o .

:D : I knew this was going to be Paul and Teemu too! HMM I wonder why!!! Hasan had actually also shown me some other pic someone (maybe a disgruntled Dux fan) had photoshopped with the two of them and some hearts.... :lol:

Yeah it was from a link posted in a board thread a while back; not sure but I think it did originate with a Ducks fan though. :lol: