2010 NHL Entry Draft Thread

Triumph

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Blues must be really unhappy with Rundblad, he was their 1st rounder number 17 last year.

didn't they just sign him? i don't think they're unhappy with him, they just saw an opportunity to get a player they like. what an unusual trade, though.

I like that pick by the panthers. When you have a top 3 pick and a 2nd first rounder you can take a little bit of a chance. Bjugstad has questions about how much offense he develops, but he should be a nhl player in some capacity.

What's the story with Riley Sheahan? I'm seeing on NHL's site he went from 5th at the midterm to 22nd in the final rankings. Why such a steep drop?

I played bookstore basketball against Riley Sheahan and four other guys from the ND hockey team this spring....we lost, but they hosted a party afterwards so w/e

a-hem

I haven't read anything to justify such a precipitous decline in the rankings though. certainly has tremendous upside

I want us to draft Greg McKegg.

...okay, I know nothing about him. He just has the name of the draft.

Also, the Red Wings are so used to Russians and Swedes that they couldn't pronounce the Irish name. For shame.

McGegg in 2008-2009 played 64 games and had 18 points and in 2009-2010 he had 85 points in 67 games!!! This is a big improvement!