2012 Jets Thread

Beezer34

I thought they got rid of the tie anyway?

• If the score is tied at the end of a 15-minute overtime period, or if [the overtime period's] initial possession has not ended, another overtime period will begin, and play will continue until a score is made, regardless of how many 15-minute periods are necessary.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5022064

Don't even know where to begin...

Hillis started this game like a runaway freight train, absolutely abusing everyone he battered into. Moving the pile...almost reminds me of Bettis and Natrone Means in his prime.

Jets got kind of lucky Cribbs and Fujita came out. Cribbs is hard to handle in all facets of the game. Sheldon Brown came out but that wasn't luck, that was Braylon Edwards knocking him the f*ck out.

Nick Folk...get the hell out!!!! :puke:

Love the ground and pound drives right before the half and right after the half. That wore down the Cleveland D and knocked the Cleveland O out of rhythm. They did nothing until the last drive of the 4th, where two Browns made absolute miracle catches.

Couldn't block Shaun Rodgers at all, but somehow Sanchez escaped and made something out of nothing, when he was absolutely DEAD in the backfield. On a bad wheel! Guts, passion, and a relentless desire to win...love what I saw, I just hope there's no structural damage to that leg that he exacerbated by staying in the game

lol...we almost won it on a SAFETY before the Leonhard runback set up the Holmes TD

The Browns remind me a lot of the 2001 Patriots just as they were coming into there own. Not a lot of talent but very disciplined, they execute there trick plays perfectly. Find a lot of diamonds in the rough (massaquoi, hillis) and afterthought veterans (Ben Watson, Abram Elam) this is a scary team on the rise that's buying into Mangini's system