Devils and NHL Premiere

USC09

Devils vs Caps 2011 NHL Premiere Moscow/St. Petersburg  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should NHL Send Devils and Capitals to play first two regular season games in Moscow or St. Petersburg next season?

• Yes
    • No

Would be nice to see Ovie and Kovy in Russia next year. Its a long shot from happening though. I think a good thing for next year would be assuming the NHL sends 8 teams to Europe. I voted yes even though its a long shot. The Devils are one of few remaining teams yet to go to Europe for the NHL Premiere.

London: (Leafs vs Habs)

Stockholm: (Canucks vs Oilers)

Moscow or St. Petersburg: (Devils vs Capitals)

Prague or Helsinki: (Flames vs Stars)

Edited by USC09

no, but I'm sure as repayment for this whole offseason, we'll be the first NHL team to open the season in China or something like that

just to add, there's next to no way the Habs and Leafs will go, let alone both in the same venue. that's gate that can't be made back. the league would have to buy them off to send them.

Edited by maxpower

Send them to Europe while Marty's still around. I gotta see him live. :evilcry:

BTW, don't get my hopes up with a poll like that.

Agreed. I would love to see the Devils live in Europe. I think Germany should get a game soon, maybe Berlin!? I would not mind travelling to London, Stockholm, Helsinki or Prague either. But I would be dissappointed if it were Moscow out of all possible cities to host the Devils. Probably the longest inner-European travel from Germany.