GDT: Devils @ Maple Leafs (7:00PM)

Joonas #6

For fvcks sake....It feels like this team is on a constant penalty kill. I guess it's a win that the the game is tied.

Say what you will about chemistry but something is just not right here. I just can't remember any team being this inept offensively. They just can't seem to gain the offensive zone for sh!t. No speed through the neutral zone. How is it possible to be so poor in scoring?

I'm glad we got all those quotes in TG's blog about how they have to turn it around. Yeah keep talking Devils. Nothing is changing.

Edited by Sickman

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our offense is non-existent.

There were a handful of plays where you can tell no one has a clue at all where to go once in their zone. One play the 3 forwards nearly all crashed into eachother, all were wihtin 5 feet of eachother.

Anyone else notice the one rush by Elias and 1/2-2/3 way into the period?? At center carrying the puck , he crossed over from the left wing over to the right side to do a criss-cross with the other winger….. who just stayed on his side… so Elias more or less just said fluck it and dumped it in.

No one has a clue what anyone else is doing or where they are going ( or going to be).

There is 0 none ziltch nadda chemistry.

There is no set "system" except dump it in and then everyone run around until we can trow it back to the point for Greene to take a weak ass slappy that will never beat an NHL goalie.

I was all for trying to deal with this down period but I'm just pissed off with this team right now. I'm not expecting these guys to beat good teams like Philly and the Caps but DO NOT get out fvcking worked by Toronto. Are they really that bad that they can't keep up with the damn Maple Leafs? This is shameful at this point. You can just see that the Leafs are hungrier and faster to loose pucks.

Nice job NJ. Give a little more time and space. What a fvcking joke.