Gulf Commercial

devilsadvocate

Simple solution - switch to another channel for the commercials. I usually use them to check the scores of the other games that are on..

.. but I do know the one you are talking about. Don't remember ever seeing a girl that cute work at a gas station. *shrug*

Simple solution - switch to another channel for the commercials. I usually use them to check the scores of the other games that are on..

.. but I do know the one you are talking about. Don't remember ever seeing a girl that cute work at a gas station. *shrug*

Switching channels would mean work...and a chance at missing something... :P

It was the owners daughter, so there is a slight chance of it happening.

I hate it too, but I don't think it's as bad as the Sony DVD HandyCam commercials... "You are my shinning star..." God I want to kill the person that came up with that commercial!

At least that's not on as often. I agree it's annoying though.

At least they stopped with the damn continental jingle every other commercial. That drove me nuts.

This is just another drawback from low viewership, nobody wants to pay for ads if none will see.

Oh those were the worst!

Remember those Chrysler ads though? The ones with the "ghosts"? I thought those were worse!

That guy in the gulf commerical should just stick it in that girl already!!

We all know he wants to, hes just too shy! He's too polite about it! And we all know she wants that too! Hell even that guy with the CLEAN rag would want in on that action!

Even gas stations put sex in their commericals now. God! :ph34r::lol::lol:

We all know he wants to, hes just too shy! He's too polite about it! And we all know she wants that too! Hell even that guy with the CLEAN rag would want in on that action!

Too bad they don' start the practice of hiring attendants based on their looks here. Get them in shorts and rollerblades! In the winter they can wear sexy ski outfits. :uni::lol:

:unsure:

My husband hates that commercial mostly because no gas station owner in his right mind would ever let a woman go out by herself to help a 'stranded' male motorist in the middle of the night.

Even NJay thinks the dude should have tire iron in the ready when she pulls up... :rolleyes: Obviously something unhealthy in the male imagination regarding that commercial. Of course when I try to think like a guy who watches the Man Show - I think maybe one of these nights she'd take the gas jug nozzle and shove it up her would be suitors bunghole and put a match to his ass hairs...

nice talk, huh? Fun to read?

• 4 weeks later...
Is it only a "Comcast thing," or does anyone else see the Gulf commercial (where the guy runs out of gas on purpose) at least three times a game, EVERY game? I can't take it much more. Am I the only one who notices?

Thats a horrible commercial...

I hope its stops airing.

By the way I have Cablevisions iO Gold, so its not just COMCAST.

:rofl: LMAO

NOTE TO SELF: If I ever randomly decide to work at a gas station, slash, if my dad randomly decides to buy a Gulf station, do not bring Rusty gas if he calls. Instead, send 350-lb biker chick sister.

I gotta remember that one.