Players

cyrisjoe

I would love that so much, but Elias is finally coming out of his A Line shell. He's becoming a player that makes or breaks the game, not just some player that was on a great line anymore. Bringing Sykie back could have Elias go back to his old ways. Trust me, I want Sykie back, but it's best for the team and for Elias that he doesn't.

Sykie still rules though.

How about Jeff ONeill and Sean Hill

Boughner is out with a knee, should be back soon, and is slightly better than Hill, but his knee would concern me.

Elias has finally risen from the ashes of the A-Line, I don't see much point in bringing Sykora back unless it was Lou's intentions to seperate the two so we can balance this a little bit. For pure drama reasons alone, I wouldn't want Sykora back.

And some of you guys know, I LOVED Sykora (hell, I'm TPFKA Sykkie17!!)

Also, why would Anaheim trade him? I know they're out of the playoff hunt, but didn't they recently sign him to an extension? I don't remember and I could be off with that, but I thought last year they had locked him up for a few years...

Guest Devsrule
Also, why would Anaheim trade him? I know they're out of the playoff hunt, but didn't they recently sign him to an extension? I don't remember and I could be off with that, but I thought last year they had locked him up for a few years...

The season before Sykora was traded, he got a huge raise in his contract. I believe he went from something below 1 million to 3.5 million. Who knows what could happen.

I love the idea of Steve Ruchin myself that's been thrown around. Heard that Keith Carney available?? He'd be awesome if stevens doesnt come back.

Vince

Ruchin...feh.

Carney would really, really, really be awesome.

How about Martin, Rupp, a couple 'o picks and prospects for Carney and a former Conned Smythe winner to back up the Smythe-winner-in-exile?

<JESTER>