PAT MUST STICK WITH GEG

Rock

There are guys who can be good solid players, just not Devils-type players.

Dagenais is a good example, Tri laid out those reasons better than I could.

It seems like Rupp is too. It's not like they haven't tried with this kid. And it's not like he hasn't been tried on lines better than the fourth. In fact, I had kind of liked his play on the fourth... until he came back after sitting a few games and it seemed to have disappeared.

Berglund's another example. I think he'd fit fine on another team. He doesn't play Devils-smart when he's out there, which is why he had time on the top line and then wound up on the fourth. I think Burns has even more of a problem with him than me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dagenais has what, 21 points in 39 games?  He's not going to challenge for the Art Ross anytime soon.

:blink: ... on a team that doesn't score many goals, Dage might have helped if he was given the chance. But they decided he didn't fit. He's got 13 goals in what? 40 games. A good pct... that's almost a 30 goal pace for an entire season. If he turns into that, that's pretty darn good in today's NHL.