Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrthemike

Schneider gets another mask

15 posts in this topic

I like how he used our actual logo, should have kept the rest of the top red though. Then it would have been perfect

cool look... wonder why he changed masks already

my guess is he thinks it brought the team bad mojo or maybe it didn't feel right, but I am leaning toward the first.

my guess is he thinks it brought the team bad mojo or maybe it didn't feel right, but I am leaning toward the first.

I think he wore his old mask last night.

I hate both the masks. Ive hated everything he's done since he got here aside from Saturday's performance. I also hate most masks goalies are wearing. At least the pads are getting nicer.

I hate both the masks. Ive hated everything he's done since he got here aside from Saturday's performance. I also hate most masks goalies are wearing. At least the pads are getting nicer.

Just curious, but why all the hate in his direction?

Steve Masons mask is probably one of the coolest in the league. My all time favourite mask still has to be John Vanbiesbrouck's panther one.

What the hell?

2 people like this

Nothing was more cursed than the...GASP....MB30 mask

Nothing was more cursed than the...GASP....MB30 mask

That was terrible and Marty let his ego get the better of him with that.

Oh, jeez..

It's fine, but kind of generic.  I like a simple design, not the collage of random stuff most goalies have.