(Not Just Summer) Concerts!

thelastonealive

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bouncing Souls August 20th and 21st.

Blink 182 August 25th and maybe October 3rd. :dance:

Whole Wheat Bread this Thursday at Asbury Lanes!

Bouncing Souls August 20th and 21st.

Blink 182 August 25th and maybe October 3rd. :dance:

Whole Wheat Bread this Thursday at Asbury Lanes!

Amanda and I will be at the August 20th show \m/

I was trying to decide which one to get tickets for, and I can't say no to an opening band named after a Spinal Tap show, so it's Bouncing Souls/Lifetime/None More Black for us.

Also, add to my calendar ...soihadto... in NYC 7/10. Still considering driving to AC nonetheless though to see 'em open for Clutch and Monster Magnet.

Nine Inch Nails @ PNC - June 6th - Not only are we goign to the show, we get to meet Trent and go to soundcheck. Pretty sweet!

Weakerthans @ Bowery Ballroom - September 18th - Haven't gotten my tickets for this yet but I will be going to this show.

Nine Inch Nails @ PNC - June 6th - Not only are we goign to the show, we get to meet Trent and go to soundcheck. Pretty sweet!

I may be going to that show, depending on how much energy I have after TV On The Radio in Central Park the night before. How'd you pull off the soundcheck/meet & greet deal?

Also, Bill...we're actually leaning towards going to the Clutch/Monster Magnet/...soihadto... show July 3rd after all. Probably gonna have to leave before Clutch, but it seems more likely that we're gonna go now, which is 20 kinds of awesome.

Also, Bill...we're actually leaning towards going to the Clutch/Monster Magnet/...soihadto... show July 3rd after all. Probably gonna have to leave before Clutch, but it seems more likely that we're gonna go now, which is 20 kinds of awesome.

Nice! First round is on me.

I may be going to that show, depending on how much energy I have after TV On The Radio in Central Park the night before. How'd you pull off the soundcheck/meet & greet deal?

For this upcoming tour, which according to all rumors is probably going be his last, Trent is selling "meet and greets" for charity. Evidently, some guy in Nevada needs a heart trasnplant and can't get one since he's on Medicaid. As a result, if you donate a certain amount to help the guy get his heart, you can meet the band. The dollar amounts are as follows:

$300 - Get to check out the soundcheck and a handshake / hug session before the doors open

$1000 - All of above plus dinner with the band backstage and side stage seats.

$1200 - All of the above plus two best available tickets, if side stage isn't your thing.

So, my girlfriend and I donated $300 so we can meet him. For me, it's a win-win...you get to do something really nice for somebody else and you get to meet a living legend. Pretty sweet!

Edit : By the way, here's the link if you want to get more info : http://store.nin.com/helperic/

Edited by Bulletproof

For this upcoming tour, which according to all rumors is probably going be his last, Trent is selling "meet and greets" for charity. Evidently, some guy in Nevada needs a heart trasnplant and can't get one since he's on Medicaid. As a result, if you donate a certain amount to help the guy get his heart, you can meet the band. The dollar amounts are as follows:

$300 - Get to check out the soundcheck and a handshake / hug session before the doors open

$1000 - All of above plus dinner with the band backstage and side stage seats.

$1200 - All of the above plus two best available tickets, if side stage isn't your thing.

So, my girlfriend and I donated $300 so we can meet him. For me, it's a win-win...you get to do something really nice for somebody else and you get to meet a living legend. Pretty sweet!

Edit : By the way, here's the link if you want to get more info : http://store.nin.com/helperic/

Wow, very nice. That's one of the great things about NiN: I'm not a HUGE fan of the music or the band, but he's always good about giving back and always picks amazing opening bands. Those two things alone (plus a stellar live show) make NIN concerts absolutely worth it.

I'll be at the NINJA show at PNC too. Will be looking forward just as much to seeing the reunion of Jane's Addiction's original lineup as the Nine Inch Nails performance.

I'm incredibly annoyed at myself that I never noticed the NINJA anagram for this tour. :lol: What a marketing tool that could have been.