hello from where it's cold

annabelle

hey everyone..what's going on? thought i'd come in and say hi..Although it's not the devils i get to watch albany when they come to winnipeg and play the moose so it's a little easier to take the lockout..if u ever see a moose/albany game i'm the only person there not cheering for manitoba..lol..go parise!! Anyhow hi and i'm sure we'll be fighting..i mean talking soon.

:clap: We're taking over! :) Me, DR33, Jason, IamCanadian...

Welcome Annabelle!

This is a decent enough place to hang out... even when there isn't any NHL hockey.

Any serious truth to the rumour of getting the Jets back?

So do you pull for the Moose when Albany's not in town as I do for the Sens when the Devils aren't in town? :) 'Cause the Moose are kickin' ass this year....

I do cheer for the moose..i'm usually all about the goalies..but i can't stand auld..so it's usually for kevin bieksa..*ahh..d-men..*I haven't really heard much about any nhl coming back here, the arena is sure way nicer than pretty much any other that's in the nhl now though..*ahem..jersey* it's not that there's not the fan support, just that there's really not anyone with the kind of cash to buy a franchise, i think the best bet would be if one of the teams couldn't really make it in say..pheonix..and the owners didn't want to sell, but instead mocve the franchis back to winnipeg for the fan support and kick as* arena!! :clap:

Yeah Flaherty is the other goalie..and wow did they suck last night against hamilton. well that's kinda harsh but they did comeback from 3-0 to 3-2...higgins got two goals(hamilton)..if only there was no empty net... :argh:

Yeah Flaherty is the other goalie..and wow did they suck last night against hamilton. well that's kinda harsh but they did comeback from 3-0 to 3-2...higgins got two goals(hamilton)..if only there was no empty net... :argh:

Well it was more aimed at his NHL Skills... and he was an Islander when I started the name... fun stuff.... and there's no way you're getting sympathy from me and AHL Horror stories the Rats have scored one goal in the 5 reg season games I've gone too !! :unsure::P