NJDevs "Fanatsy" - Smack talk

aylbert

what languages are you fluent in so I can go translate "no" into another language for you? its obviously Not english since its alreayd been said SEVERAL times that the rule wont change mid-season. Save the complaining for AFTER the season, you're just wasting your breath right now :soap::noclue::huh:

Show me where I asked for anything to be changed, troublemaker.

I was merely answering to Has (who had an excuse to post about this seeing as he's been away) as I am now answering you. (who has no other reason to post about this except to spout Crasher speak. :rant::blahblah: :blahblah: :rant: )

Now go back to suckling on Crashers teet.... Clown can't possibly be hogging both of them. :huh:

The joys of monster Texan RB's... Steve Slaton who?

seriously, we were talking about the glut of RB's in Houston today.

It is impressive how MANY Very Good RB's on one team there are there!

God, I can't believe I'm about to lose this by six hundredths of a point barring a scoring change :argh: I've seen enough of the attack of the killer center snaps for one season :rolleyes:

Most brutal regular-season fantasy loss ever, this beats the one I had in another league a few years back when I lost like 140-137 with the difference being I got stuck with Sims-Walker in my lineup when he got suspended like an hour before the game :P

EDIT: Guess it's sixteen hundredths of a point now because of the kneeldown, the only thing worse would have been actually having a lead then losing it on that stupid kneeldown. And to top it off I was third in points this week, only behind CRASHER and VALUE by less than two points.

Edited by NJDevs4978

They added points to Flacco on Monday. So is there a Romo correction?

There MIGHT be....they might also rule some of those fumble recoveries as negative rushing yards for him too....that could seriously chop 3-4 points off and kill the drama of that ending

Rearranging chairs on the Titanic? We don't think so.

Sworn D and Excuse Meee... the very respectable losers of the league anchoring 11 and 12 spots have made a trade.

Sworn D trade Matt Forte and Matt Hasselbeck for Matt Ryan and Ben Tate.

Sworn D's mantra... when you're losing, go all in.