TSN Rocks...

Don

Top 3 stories on TSN:

- Flyer trades

- Ferbey winning despite struggling at curling championship

- O'Niel's injury keeps him out of trade bonanza

Top 3 stories on ESPN:

- NFL free agency (Browns give offer to Garcia)

- Sheffield out indefinitely

- Thome only out three weeks

And another thing, tsn.ca BLOWS away ESPN in getting hockey news first....

ESPN to me is like my screen name, a bunch of CLOWNS!!!

cbssportsline.com is a better site too, it comes up MUCH quicker because they dont have 5000 promotions going on, such as "Dream Job", SportsNation, Season on the Stink, PlayMakers Promos....ESPN 2,3,4,and 5 pages....AND cbsportsline.com gets stories before ESPN in MANY occassions (football, baseball, etc)

BOYCOTT E$PN NOW!!!!

In Canada people care about hockey maybe a little too much.

In the States it's football. Hence what the top stories reflect.

Still, I hope Garcia doesn't go to Cleveland. I thought they wanted him in Dallas.

Oh, right, this is a hockey forum. :)

Cheers,

- Roland

The Devils should make a trade tonight... so they could get whoever in their lineup for tomorrow's game.

In Canada people care about hockey maybe a little too much.

In the States it's football. Hence what the top stories reflect.

Still, I hope Garcia doesn't go to Cleveland. I thought they wanted him in Dallas.

Oh, right, this is a hockey forum. :)

Cheers,

- Roland

The Devils should make a trade tonight... so they could get whoever in their lineup for tomorrow's game.

I hope nobody picks him up and he's forced to go back to Calgary. (-:

I also find it funny that curling is our second story. I can't find any curling scores on ESPN..... :P

I hope nobody picks him up and he's forced to go back to Calgary. (-:

I also find it funny that curling is our second story. I can't find any curling scores on ESPN..... :P

Well Flutie may come back. Darren Flutie may join him too in the CFL again, as the rumors go. NFL can keep Garcia. :)

And yes... I think tonight should be the night for a trade. I'm still finding my way around the forums... but I wouldn't mind seeing another vet goalie, someone like Irbe... I'm sure only a draft pick would do.

Cheers,

- Roland

TSN focuses on the NHL because it's basically the only sport over there.

-Toronto Raptors :rofl:

-habs, leafs, oilers, flames, canucks, sens

Jays and Expos too. What is so funny about the Raptors anyways. TSN covers hockey because it is the sport we care about most. Simple as that.

I forgot about them...

That's how popular they are... :rofl:

I was thinking the same thing.

Monday is better than Tuesday for the Devils.

Tues is good fro me, I'll be at the arena on thurs!!! Sect. 124.....

ESPN shows what most people care about. Besides ESPN owns TSN and lets them do all the hockey coverage. Most people couln't care less about a hockey deal and they don't waste time going on phones and calling teams and the league office to see if there are trades like TSN does.

That is true to an extent...I think ESPN attempts to "brainwash" sports fans to comsume THEIR topics and THEIR issues....they have made out the SportCenters anchors to be as big as the game, how retarded is that??????

Im supposed to be "star struck" if I ever run into Stuart Scott or Trey Wingo??? STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!

Your an idiot. They are not going to be popular for you but in Canada they are. Thats like syaing someone here knwos crap about college basketball and saying thats how unpopular it is.

DR33: Try this next time. It worked for me.

I repeat 10 times to myself: "It's only Stubbs. Ignore him."

The urge to spout profanity usually passes.

ESPN shows what most people care about. Besides ESPN owns TSN and lets them do all the hockey coverage. Most people couln't care less about a hockey deal and they don't waste time going on phones and calling teams and the league office to see if there are trades like TSN does.

That is true to an extent...I think ESPN attempts to "brainwash" sports fans to comsume THEIR topics and THEIR issues....they have made out the SportCenters anchors to be as big as the game, how retarded is that??????

Im supposed to be "star struck" if I ever run into Stuart Scott or Trey Wingo??? STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!

So true... ESPN wants their personalities to be the stroy as much as the games...their announcers are no differetn thant the dopes that pull cell phones out of the goal posts!!!

LCB is right about ESPN - they've made themselves bigger than the stories they're supposed to report. They're caricatures of themselves. I hardly even bother to watch Sportscenter any more.

The more I've seen of the Canadian channels, the more I wish I could get those feeds 24/7. Center Ice is such a tease! :evilcry:

Besides ESPN owns TSN and lets them do all the hockey coverage.

Whachoo talkin' about Willis?

Bell Globalmedia owns about 70% of TSN, as last I heard....

I thought I heard somewhere that ESPN owns about 20% of TSN. Hence the same style logo, graphics, occasional shared program, etc.

Besides ESPN owns TSN and lets them do all the hockey coverage.

Whachoo talkin' about Willis?

Bell Globalmedia owns about 70% of TSN, as last I heard....

I thought I heard somewhere that ESPN owns about 20% of TSN. Hence the same style logo, graphics, occasional shared program, etc.

Lets just hope it stays at 20 percent, if E$PN gets their hands on them, will there be a headline that sas "Booyah Eh?"...

:rolleyes:

Edited by Legend Of the Clown Banner