Fantasy Football Draft 2011

aylbert

If you're all not rubbing oil on each other and breaking folding chairs over each others backs.

No phone # to contact him with Crash? I seem to recall youz guys worked that sh!t out the last few years often.

I texted him when *I* wasn't busy with a customer, and by then HE was at work....and did you bother to read the rest of it....I will have Brian and Laflamme here and him on the speaker phone when he's done with work (which also when I get home from my sister's)....you're getting 7 picks done at that point....so one pick is late and SIX picks will be done at the same time....this should appease the hurry up and wait crowd.......real life happens, and I was a little exhausted after my hockey tournament...I think the draft can live for six hours, kthxbye!

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he benefits from being in Cali... The draft clock stops at 12 midnite ET - 6 AM ET; it doesn't shift with your time zone :)

That said, he also is harmed, because the clock starts at 3 AM PT for him.

Hit autopick time should be 6:00 PM ET

He doesn't get helped or hurt by the time zone, he still gets the same eighteen hours - twelve regular plus six for the overnight freeze - as anyone else does. 9:20 last night-3:20 today ECT (6:20-12:20 PM WCT) is eighteen hours. The only thing it changes is our bookkeeping. Whether the overnight clock froze at 12-6 or 3-9 for him it'd still end the same time.

and btw if you are holding to 12-6 EST even for Clown the freeze starts at 9 PM WCT for him, not 3 AM. But I think the 12-6 should be 3-9 EST for him, since that is his 12-6.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Wow....I'm SO glad I'm telling you all the situation in here today :rolleyes:

Calm down, I'm just speaking in general terms. I know the picks aren't actually coming till later, we were just debating when the clock should actually end cause of my incorrect post earlier.

Edited by NJDevs4978

He doesn't get helped or hurt by the time zone

and btw if you are holding to 12-6 EST even for Clown the freeze starts at 9 PM WCT for him, not 3 AM.

The 3AM was the time the clock unfreezes (our 6AM)

I meant helps him in the sense that your original time made it seem like he was being autopicked at 3:20 ET; so it helps him, that it is really 6PM ET on the dot that he is autopicked. But hopefully he is here to pick. Autopicks suck for everyone involved.

the last pikc was at 12:17 am ESt, sir ;P

Oops, I guess I thought I was the last pick for some reason and based the original post off that :doh1:

EPIC FAIL on my part :rofl: Yes, the 6:17 is correct then, eighteen hours from Laflamme's pick.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Oops, I guess I thought I was the last pick for some reason and based the original post off that :doh1:

EPIC FAIL on my part :rofl: Yes, the 6:17 is correct then, eighteen hours from Laflamme's pick.

It actually 6:00 PM on the dot.

There is no clock from 12AM-6AM... If there are picks made inside that time, its no-mans lands in terms of clock.

LOTCB didn't have any clock to start ticking until 6AM (since he wasn't on the clock at 11:59)... 12 hours later, its 6PM. :)

If he was on the clock at 11:59... he would have 1 minute from 11:59-12:00AM... and then 11:59 from 6AM (5:59 PM)

18 Hours is the absolute max you can sit on a pick... assuming no picks were made from 12a-6a.

Draft clock math, yay :)

Edited by aylbert

18 Hours is the absolute max you can sit on a pick... assuming no picks were made from 12a-6a.

Except when the guy who picks after you didn't pick yet (as has happened in past years)

Obviously in this case it is all Moo anyway, since Value will pick after clown gets his pick carrier pigeon'd to Crasher during RAW.

:yawn:

It amazes me the amount of sh!t that the guy who picks so bad he needs to wear a mask in public to hide his shame talks......

I know your just reaching and trying to stir sh!t, I've been tracking with what yer doing for a while now and have only been concurring with other peeps clarifications. Only light complaining and, of course razzing you. so yeah. wtvr

I knew this was going to happen :lol: The latest picks according to the Yahoo! draft board are:

LOTCB - Steve Johnson, WR BUF

VALUE - Knowshown Moreno, RB DEN

CRASHER - Daniel Thomas, RB MIA

4th round

CRASHER - Ryan Mathews, RB SD

VALUE - Wes Welker, WR NE

LOTCB - Jason Witten, TE DAL

Laflamme - Matt Ryan, QB ATL

*deep breath*

Well here we go.....get ready to digest a bunch of picks and if only you could have heard the anger on the phone about this :lol:

SEVEN PICKS AHOY!!!

LCB: (*looks intensely at Ryan Matthews*)....picks Steve Johnson (Buf-WR)

HiV: (*looks intensely at Ryan Mattews*).....picks Knowshown Moreno (RB-Den)

Me: (*thanks Brian and LCB....) takes Daniel Thomas (RB-Mia) and of COURSE Ryan Mattews (RB-SD)

*two Brians curse me out intently*

After a short delay B )

HiV: Wes Welker (WR-NE)

LCB: Jason Witten (TE-Dal)

Laflamme: Matt Ryan (QB-Atl)

*phew*

that was fun at least!!!!

I knew this was going to happen :lol: The latest picks according to the Yahoo! draft board are:

Jesus, it was literally 90 seconds ago we got off the phone, it made it easier to look at the depth chart.... CMON!!!!

Hah, it actually occured to me to check Yahoo! after your last post just in case but I forgot about it and was reading a little till just now. Anyway, UDX is up!

Plus I needed a minute to catch myself after the 2 Brian's let me get Matthews and then I took him like I wanted to anyway :evil"

Funny how someone was here all day complaining about picks..... until it's HIS turn to pick..... :whistling:

Who didn't see that attack coming? Anyone? anyone? rolleyes.gif Especially after attacking rasslin'

BTW I looked at the draft results thread earlier and youz guys have Miles Austin on Indy. 2nd RD DevsMJ

Had a feeling Crash would be taking RB's, so I was worried I'd have to miss out on this BUST out year, but happily, I'll be recruiting Mr. Felix Jones RB into the fray.

2qxncp4.jpg

Kiss my ass smilydev.gif

BTW I looked at the draft results thread earlier and youz guys have Miles Austin on Indy. 2nd RD DevsMJ

He'd be so good with Peyton. Then again, so would a practice cone.

That mistake has me written all over it. fixed.