Fantasy Football Draft 2011

aylbert

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you have him listed at 10:45 anyway? Clown's last pick was 4:19. Guess you just forgot to change that cause that was the time of your pick last night.

Yep, oversight... updated the order, not the time

Heh.

Prognosis unlikely. Headed to a wake so prob after 9.

HOW DARE YOU COME ON HERE AND SAY YOU'RE NOT DRAFTING!!!!!!! (Not like the body's going anywhere :P )

....ah, I needed that B )

At the risk of jinxing it, we're still fine. With the keeper picks accounted for we basically have 9 1/2 rounds left to finish in 15 days. That's better than we usually do, and it's been going unusually quick other than a couple of craters.

Of course I only have thirteen days since I'm going out of the country from the 6th to the 20th :P But so long as I only have one, maybe two autopicks (and remember to PM CRASHER about the lineup) that's about the best I could hope for I guess.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Do I really need to get Dr. Tran involved? He's a real doctor.

Well after taking a hockey stick to the jaw, from a teammate.....during a BREAK IN PLAY....a Doctor's not a bad idea :P

Anyway.....short n sweet here:

WR: Chad 85

Hide your daughters....Big Ben's coming out to play!

and since Brian's in a Clown-Blocking mood.... he takes ex-Bill and highlight film LEGEND.... RB: Marshawn Lynch

Marshawn Lynch a clown block?

More like 3.5 yd a carry with 1 run in his entire career that was worth a damn Marshawn IS a clown!! :evil:

FYI: Ill be in San Diego all day, if Im up CRA$HER text me lol

You're on the clock, now?

Marshawn Lynch a clown block?

More like 3.5 yd a carry with 1 run in his entire career that was worth a damn Marshawn IS a clown!! :evil:

FYI: Ill be in San Diego all day, if Im up CRA$HER text me lol

Lynch will be a great pick NEXT YEAR when Cable has that O-Line in sync.

Big Ben as Vick's backup is sick, I'm glad someone made the three QB-less teams pay for waiting too long though :P

My gameplan was to draft as I normally would and be glad to have a Pro Bowl QB who gets 4-12 bouns points a week with his legs as a bonus at the end of the draft....the QB options were better then anything else on the board....Chad 85 was also a player I was happy to still see on the board too....if Ingram was still on the board I'd have taken him :P

CMONNNN CLOWN!!!!!