Fantasy Football Draft 2011

aylbert

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea, I probably woudla argued had you switched to Boldin. (though there are i think 2 recivers above him, on yahoos ranknig anyway, thoguh i dont use yahoo) Lol.

Eh, I already have 2 receivers and I just filled my flex so if I had done that I would've been an a$$hole that screwed my own team in the process.

You actually threw me off going with Beanie Wells... I had pegged you as definte WR in that spot.

There have been some surprises to me on players picked so far, but less so positions.

I hope Foster is a mosnter this year. I was torn between Foster and Chris Johnson, and was thrown off by Rice going #3, with CJ falling to my original 4 spot. Obviously would not have paid the premium I did if I knew CJ would be 'free' to me. But thats drafting.

I figured with nine picks between the Wells pick and now I had four guys targeted at WR give or take a couple more I'm lukewarm on, and since the majority of you already picked two WR's I didn't figure on any more than two going off the board between picks. The things I didn't account for were your trade with Laflamme (who was picking a WR) and dr picking a third WR before a third RB - or a QB/TE. It could have been an unmitigated disaster, fortunately you guys left me with one of my four original targets - the homer pick :lol:

As far as Foster/CJ, at least Foster's not holding out...I thought it was a good trade (and you certainly made up for what you lost with the recent trade). One I could have made if I were in your spot draft-wise :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

As far as Foster/CJ, at least Foster's not holding out...I thought it was a good trade (and you certainly made up for what you lost with the recent trade). One I could have made if I were in your spot draft-wise :P

RB's don't need reps in the preseason. Its a pure skill position, find a hole, get through it. Don't get blind sided, and call it quits by 30 if you're lucky.

I was very happy with the LaFlamme trade. My target was DeAngelo Williams, but knew there was a chance he wouldn't be at the 50th pick.

The 2nd trade recouped my premium paid to move up the 2 spots; and besides not getting Williams - which was a moot point considering he was gone at 48, I'm happy with the board I'm seeing at 57.

RB's don't need reps in the preseason. Its a pure skill position, find a hole, get through it. Don't get blind sided, and call it quits by 30 if you're lucky.

They don't need reps but they need to be in game shape like anyone else, can't really account for that - especially with the lack of minicamp and OTA's this year. Revis last year managed to still be good after a holdout, but he missed a game here and there and wasn't on the top guys occasionally cause the hammy kept popping up. Besides, there's no guarantee CJ won't pull a Vincent Jackson :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Hopefully the QB (whoever that may be) can keep D's honest enough that my boy can run for a bit LOT!

Cedric Benson RB

Ban Gal to follow. something is up with my puter! AH!

So, what is it? 8:45pm in Cali? So begins LOTCB Auto pick watch 2.0.

2aensjq.jpg

:devil:

Edited by Masked Fan

You guys know that some people actually work for a living, right?

How do you expect a Wednesday morning rasslin show to be a success when there's gators to be razzled and catfish to be hand fished? Plus Wednesdays are a big travel day to get yer Mobile Homes settled into this weekends NASCAR track infield and surrounding area. sheesh.

You guys know that some people actually work for a living, right?

Plus Wednesdays are a big travel day to get yer Mobile Homes settled into this weekends NASCAR track infield and surrounding area. sheesh.

Hey, its my jobs fault they unblocked NjDevs (I guess it fell of the list they use with the low traffic here last season)... I would post less intra-day if I had to do it through my mobile... well, shorter messages :D

And yea, you need to get there Wednesday morning for an infield spot... that's just a fact, sir.

Hey, its my jobs fault they unblocked NjDevs (I guess it fell of the list they use with the low traffic here last season)... I would post less intra-day if I had to do it through my mobile... well, shorter messages :D

And yea, you need to get there Wednesday morning for an infield spot... that's just a fact, sir.

Plus, DEY TUK ER JOBS.

So out of bordom, who would the autopick be if it were actually to come to that? (which I'm sure it won't come to)

Ruthlessraper?

Edited by Masked Fan

Busted Open, XM Radio 209, Monday, Wednesday ad Friday 2-4 PM :evil:

In all reality this is the first chance had to look at the board since 8pm last night, and Mister Clown aswering my random texts last night, shall try him now.....