aylbert

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. there is a thread on here that tracks

2. if you go to the free agent list on yahoo it should be updated as I update them

3. you can always ask me the "top X" players left....

I HAVE LIGHT IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Yeah, that's Crashers 3rd QB, right? Crazy.

I will never understand the fascination with Kolb. He sucked in Philly and I don't see much hope for him in Arizona with no running game and only 1 WR.

He's also got a great TE whistling.gif

..lol. time ot hit the papers and manually mark them off!

That's ALL I do. This piece of paper is all sorts of wrinkled torn creased ripped and sweaty.

i had NO idea that you could check the free agent list like that

lol I usually look there to check what an autopick's going to be, for my draft though having a typed list helps since it's right next to me and I can do a quick comparison of what's left after I cross people off.

Just an FYI Austin Collie is no longer on my roster for the composition page

I could have sworn that got changed at some point (it has been now). Then again Brandon Lloyd keeps getting spelled Llyod even though I've changed that at least once or twice :lol:

Well since someone wished ill will on my Pro Bowl Keeper I thought depth was in order :evil:

So if I wish ill will on Big Ben, does that mean you'll pick a fourth QB?

Edited by NJDevs4978

Yes really. Enjoy Rob Johnson 2.0...err...I mean Flacco...

Speaking of overrated quarterbacks...Ill take QB Mark Sanchez

Wow, anyone else feel the rage in this sequence??? :lol:

Yes really. Enjoy Rob Johnson 2.0...err...I mean Flacco...

Speaking of overrated quarterbacks...Ill take QB Mark Sanchez

Overrated? He has only been in the league three years and is only the fourth quarterback to bring his team to the playoffs in his first three seasons, and is the first to win a game in each. He is still learning and getting better the sky is the limit here.

Would not be surprised if he has 4,000 yards passing this year and 30 TD's. If Flacco can get over his Steelerphobia, no one will be able to stop us from winning the Championship this year. But that is a big "IF" so far.

Edited by MantaRay

Overrated? He has only been in the league three years and is only the fourth quarterback to bring his team to the playoffs in his first three seasons, and is the first to win a game in each. He is still learning and getting better the sky is the limit here.

Would not be surprised if he has 4,000 yards passing this year and 30 TD's. If Flacco can get over his Steelerphobia, no one will be able to stop us from winning the Championship this year. But that is a big "IF" so far.

You can blame your coaching staff for stunting Flacco's growth when he was a rookie. Too often he is looking for the checkdown receiver, holds the ball too long, and throws that critical INT.

I think Flacco is a good QB, but overinflated because of his team's success.

You can blame your coaching staff for stunting Flacco's growth when he was a rookie. Too often he is looking for the checkdown receiver, holds the ball too long, and throws that critical INT.

We'll find out this year because this is the first time that Flacco's got a receiver that can actually....you know.... run past someone :P

We'll find out this year because this is the first time that Flacco's got a receiver that can actually....you know.... run past someone :P

How long will Flacco fanboys use that excuse?

Did Rivers use that last year with no VJ and practice squad WR's as he ringed up MONSTER numbers?

Its put up or shut up time for Flacco.

Did Rivers use that last year with no VJ and practice squad WR's as he ringed up MONSTER numbers?

Like I just said, THIS year is the year he's got to make the step....or avoid the Steelers......

I don't blame the coaching staff, I actually support what they are doing in developing him correctly. Too many young QB's just get thrown in to the wolves before they are prepared and learn to fail (e.g. David Carr, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Heath Shuler, etc).

Flacco was NOT supposed to start his rookie season, he was actually third string at camp but forced into playing because of preseason injuries to Kyle Boller and Troy Smith. I love the job Cam Cameron has done into developing him into a top 10 QB in the NFL.

A: I have never met or even heard of a Flacco fanboy, so I can't speak to this.

The only people that make this false claim typically have no real knowledge of professional football. Our receivers have been fine and last year had a great group, but we could not get beyond our Steeler Phobia.

Rivers has the benefit of playing Oakland, KC, Denver and at one time Seattle to pump up his numbers. We crush him everytime we play him.

Flacco has beaten every QB in the league except Big Ben. I think Flacco is ready to make the next step.