Holik

SportsTalkRadio

Bless Holik and his hollow, money driven heart... who would we bash on the rangers now that most have left save one greedy frankenweeny...

I wonder why Dunham is not also abused....

To just know that Holik is continuosly kicking himself int he ass for donning Rangers blue...for selling his soul to the Devil (pardon the pun)...for being the ultimate Benedict Arnold...watching the Devils move into first place yet again tonight, a Marty shutout, a team coming together for another run at the Cup...OUR Coach getting his 500th career win...all the while Holik sits on the Rangers bench with the seconds counting down on the clock seeming instead like hours...knowing that he's been making plans for another early off-season for weeks now...

Like I say...It "Hurts" Soooooooo GOOD!

To just know that Holik is continuosly kicking himself int he ass for donning Rangers blue...for selling his soul to the Devil (pardon the pun)...for being the ultimate Benedict Arnold...watching the Devils move into first place yet again tonight, a Marty shutout, a team coming together for another run at the Cup...OUR Coach getting his 500th career win...all the while Holik sits on the Rangers bench with the seconds counting down on the clock seeming instead like hours...knowing that he's been making plans for another early off-season for weeks now...

Like I say...It "Hurts" Soooooooo GOOD!

Well put.

I disagree...while it is true that he will always take a certain level of comfort knowing that his checking account is very healthy...there HAS to be more to play for as a professional athlete...particularly for a guy like Holik, who if we believe him to be a "team player"...oh he's hurting deep inside...in fact, outside too, his commentary concerning his Rangers tenure is full of disgust after two VERY LONG seasons...unlike which he was ever exposed to at anytime in his career prior.

Suffer Bobby...SUFFER!!!

The hell with Holik. He made his bed let him lie in it. I would still have been pissed had he signed with any other team but the fact that he signed with the Rangers of all teams is unforgivable in my book.

I hope Holik never see's the playoffs again. He can spend all his springs counting his 45 million.

Enjoy another early summer vacation Bobby. :rofl:

The hell with Holik. He made his bed let him lie in it. I would still have been pissed had he signed with any other team but the fact that he signed with the Rangers of all teams is unforgivable in my book.

I hope Holik never see's the playoffs again. He can spend all his springs counting his 45 million.

Enjoy another early summer vacation Bobby. :rofl:

Hear! Hear!

Last year when they were skating around with the cup at CAA I thought - he must be watching and crying, no matter how much $$, this is what you play for... :evil: