9/11 Jeff Vanderbeek sighting?

D*E*V*I*L*S

Looks like him for sure, but a couple things:

Lehman Brothers was in Midtown on the northern side on Times Sq. That looks like the downtown ferry dock. I got out of NY that day at the Midtown dock, and it's off the west side highway with no buildings right there.

Then again I have not been to either locations since.

That just takes me back... I know I wrote it here before and no one sees it the way I do -- I guess because no one followed the whole Taliban northern alliance fight so much... I just remember when Massoud got killed ... I read about it Sunday Sept 10th and I said to my husband "This is huge --- this is one of those 'start of world war III' assassination things that no one can point t until after the fact."

After the September 11 attacks my husband just looked at me and said "You called it."

I had a secret crush on Massoud - you all should watch those old documentaries about him. An amazing guy. I don't understand him but some people just have that aura all around them. It's unearthly. and there was an unearthly battle going on in Afghanistan.... I was just floored when he was killed. It seemed the impossible had happened. If he could be killed then anything could happen. I had no idea they'd touch our shores... I didn't know it would be about US as in us and U.S.!

I dont know why history doesn't see it the way I do. The two are so clearly related - an absolute determination and an outrageous confidence...

----- I'm freakin' out here -----

I'm sorry if this is inappropriate -- I just think peoples thinking is off today. I dont know if there are just too many people so these warnings just go unheard. I just... it's not impossible to be aware of all that's happening in the world... If stupid ME can see this stuff going down. can we all just get back to clear thinking? It's so upsetting to me that Rick Perry can even sh!t even be a GOVERNOR... that he thinks it's a smart idea to say evolution is a hoax and there's no such thing as global warming.... please anyone supporting this ass clown go back to Mitt Romney - he has a brain ... even if he is a Mormon :giggle:

I wish we had our founding fathers back. A logical mix of clear thinking people who put the good of society ahead of the good of self aggrandizement or corporations... we ALL have to start seeing things not just spouting off easy sound bytes we don't even consider the meaning of, much less believe!

Edited by Pepperkorn

I wish we had our founding fathers back. A logical mix of clear thinking people who put the good of society ahead of the good of self aggrandizement or corporations... we ALL have to start seeing things not just spouting off easy sound bytes we don't even consider the meaning of, much less believe!

So I hope this means you are intelligent enough to vote for the great Ron Paul.

Thank you for posting that mous. I am surprised no one made a thread today.

I have family in Northern Ireland and they called today to see how we were doing. They remember where they were when they found out all this happened and called us right away.

Edited by Quinn01

That just takes me back... I know I wrote it here before and no one sees it the way I do -- I guess because no one followed the whole Taliban northern alliance fight so much... I just remember when Massoud got killed ... I read about it Sunday Sept 10th and I said to my husband "This is huge --- this is one of those 'start of world war III' assassination things that no one can point t until after the fact."

After the September 11 attacks my husband just looked at me and said "You called it."

So by killing Massoud 48 hours earlier, you think 9/11 happened? Really?

Holy sh!t, that is a romantic view. It was politics and greed then, just as it is now.