Cafe Topic

GA Devil

It was only a matter of time! F Bobby.

Holik = Kamensk = Happy Me

Even I'm a bit surprised at how few points he has so far with the Ranger$, lack of direction or not. He's definitely NOT playing all that well, even if you disregard a clueless coach etc.

It was only a matter of time! F Bobby.

Holik = Kamensk = Happy Me

Even I'm a bit surprised at how few points he has so far with the Ranger$, lack of direction or not. He's definitely NOT playing all that well, even if you disregard a clueless coach etc.

The thing that really surprises me is his +/-, pretty awful. Of course, so is their D. So it's not only his doing. But last night, when both D-men went to Jagr, he didn't go to the front of the net to pick up Konowalchuk...which he should be doing. He's supposed to be there to help clean up the defensive mess.

Of course, this only bothers me because I have the HLRB on my fantasy team and I'm not getting anything from him but faceoff wins. His +/- is hurting my points total. <_<

Oh HOI, keep defending your hero.. fact is, on Wednesday while watching the Rangers game, I saw nothing to indicate Holik's worth, at all. He threw a hit on Calle Johansson and had a good shot on Kolzig, that's about all I remember.

Rem Murray is about as good offensively as Sergei Brylin, and Mikael Samulesson, while not possessing the strength that McKay did, probably is just as offensively gifted. Holik just isn't playing well, he needs a system to succeed and he doesn't have one. This exactly what most of the board and I were saying from July 2 on. #16 had found a niche in New Jersey and it worked perfectly. Now he's without that and he's struggling.