What does scoring the first goal mean?

David Puddy

Heard this on the radio, that was the first Devils win since February when they didn't score first. :blink:

Yeah I heard that as well.

It was the first time we won a game without scoring the first goal since February 15th...

Which is pretty bad.

But the Devils played very well tonight, a lot better than the Flyers, and that's why we won....

Unless you consider my Robert chant the reason we won. :P

or maybe take movies... of course for evidence only... I'd NEVER post those in a

recap or anything :unsure::blink::evil:

*edit* I do like the way Jay is trying to scam himself a ticket too !!

Edited by CRASHER

Indeed, once we gained the lead our defense definately picked up a step and no longer was I sitting in agony praying we could just get the d*mn puck out of the zone. They were crisp, they were breaking nice, and they were just plain throwing themselves at the puck to clear when they had to. You could see it in each and every players game out there the confidence had returned. If we score first we will not lose another game this series. Take that to the bank.

One demon beat.

Okay. Now that we've accomplished that goal, let's not try it any more.....

Exactly. We don't need to prove it is 'meaningless' anymore. So let's score the first goal. And the second goal would be nice as well. And, if I'm not being too greedy here, the third goal??? Is that OK???