GDT: DEVILS @ Toronto

Steven M.

I feel like this team is a mess in it's way but they know what they are capable of ... they just don't stick with it, you know? They let up too soon.

I understand these guys I feel like --- and they aren't losers or self-defeating -- it's more like they're just over-excited, over-amped and lack clarity even more than confidence.

Man... I think I'm a little lit... ONE BEER! LOL! ok... so...

ahhh chico.... we need the real Chico not the realist Chico.... he seems to be weakening.... maybe it's just because they're ahead though <_<

Cangi just said Brodeur like Derek does! :lol: OK...

well Merry Christmas - everyone of us! :P

OK with all this Kessel blowing -- it's about feckin' time. I get grumpy when a dude turns it on -- WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL THE LEAFS LOVE? Seriously -- you guys are Devils announcers... Lou -- talk to them will ya? Deb was cooler with the Islanders than Chico is with EVERY OTHER TEAM!! and she's a BAAAAAAD Isles homer.

ok... lit..... did I mention that? but seriously -- enough already with how great every other team is :argh:

Leafs announcers convinced that was a knee-on-knee... I only got that one look at it, looked like a hip check to me? Am I wrong?

Whatever, I don't care. about time someone throws a hit on them.

Not that good of a period but... didn't give up a flurry of goals like they seem to always do. Glad to not see them crumble after that weak goal off the skate. Hopefully they come out with some intensity in the third and put this one away without making us all shave more years off our lives.

I love Deb -- I'm sure she's not thinking it... but I can't help but hear the- "Dude what's with the helmet acne?" in her voice... she might just have a little cold though :giggle: (it the intermission interview for all of you not reading in the moment)

I LOVE DEB! :lol:

Edited by Pepperkorn

This team either is 1) sitting back on purpose which makes absolutely no sense considering we've seen how good they can play when they uptempo or 2) they really have conditioning problems again.

The Devils may not be an elite team, but they are certainly able to play a better skating game. They go from up tempo to start, to sit back then up tempo when they start to lose and it's too late.