Gas Prices

Zamode

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, how do you guys have it so good in Jersey? Here in upstate NY, gas prices have risen about 30 cents in the last 2-3 weeks. Depending on where you go, the cheap stuff is anywhere between $2.00 and $2.15 a gallon.

EDIT: I forgot that Sammy's in Texas now. Still, the point's the same...

Edited by Rowdyfan42

• 4 weeks later...

I had to bump this up. Yesterday I went to get regular gas at $1.99 (I see, of course, it went down 6 cents today since I filled the tank....figures....). I have a 33 gallon tank and filled 25 gallons (wasn't even in the red yet). It cost me $50 to fill it. I have set a personal record. thud.gif Disgusting! I was looking at the numbers thinking, "Please stop......"

Gas prices SUCK!!!.......With the Current prices it now costs me over 380 dollars a month just on gas. That is more than my current vehicle payment a month.

Gas prices are just ridiculos and they have us by the throat because gas is something we HAVE to buy no matter the price.

Gas prices SUCK!!!.......With the Current prices it now costs me over 380 dollars a month just on gas. That is more than my current vehicle payment a month.

Gas prices are just ridiculos and they have us by the throat because gas is something we HAVE to buy no matter the price.

jeez....what kind of car do you drive

..i have a nissan se-r which gets 32mpg

jeez....what kind of car do you drive

..i have a nissan se-r which gets 32mpg

2001 Nissan pickup. I drive 100 miles a day. to and from work. I spend 3 hours a day in my truck.......