Elias Sports Bureau

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I be the Keeper For:

"The Original WELCOME TO HELL Forum"???

Sure. Cool idea! B )

So if this site goes down can we still go back to the old one like we did last year? Is it still around? I mean are you REALLY keeping it red? :P

I miss the red emails telling us the alternate message board link... I guess it's good this isn't going down as much as the old new board was.

Looks like it's still there...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/56793

Oh its still there,... although I have noit edited it much lately.... And my password is dead, waiting for an email to get back in!!!

OF COURSE i HAVE NOT ACCESSED THE HOTMAIL ACCOUNT IN YEARS, BOT EVEN SURE i CAN GET IN THERE TO SEND YOU GUYS THE EMAIL TO GOTO THE OTHER bb!!!

4belle emailed me -- she's really busy in the real world. She didn't really take it all to heart that much and said she'll be back once life is less hectic.

Real World? You means theres actually stuff going on beyond the computer? Maybe I should look into it.

• 1 month later...
Well we do have some keepers of some Russian Devils, like Sarge and Larionov I believe were taken, we could make you Keeper of the unkept Russian Devils. That OK?

Which would be who? Grendel has Kozlov.

Ok. I can keep Soglubov... Is that good?

No, you can't keep Suglobov right now.

We have a Rats keeper, and so you can't keep a guy unless he comes up. When he comes up, someone can claim him while he's up, if he goes down our Rats keeper gets him again, but then when he returns you'd get him back.

Just gotta keep the set of rules going on that, cause there will obviously be guys coming and going all the time...

We made one exception, for Zach Parise, and that's because we had people with him in their avatar before we started keeperships and it was fair to them.

Is anyone the keeper of the original Devils uniforms? The Christmas tree jerseys? They're Italy's colors too, aren't they? Maybe Koufax can be the keeper of the old-school duds.

EDIT: Whoops, never mind, Red's got them already.

Edited by Rowdyfan42

How about Bure, the conditioning coach? I know that's kinda lame but he's the only Russian I could think of. I can't think of anything/one Italian on the Devils or at the arena. Someone has cappucino, Crasher right?

yeah keep your hands off of my cappuccino :P:evil:

it's bad enough I think my withdrawl headaches are actually from lack of cappucino

ALREADY

... hmmm.. Van Halen is playing at CAA....

so I guess I don't get to keep the strip club thread ?? :lol:

I approve crasher.. :evil:

just keep it interesting -- no divergent wrestler news for more than three posts OK? Please?

hey it's the only form of sports entertainment I have till the NFL season starts !!

then again I do have my own little forum for wrestling rants

the Hulk Hogan thread was kinda fun :)

I don't complain about your psuedo-cyber-sex about Stevens :unsure::evil:

anyway.. as long as no one minds I'll keep it in the sig till we have hockey again !