GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 2 NJ @ Philadelphia - 5/1/12

NJCroMag

now will you idiots who think sky is falling when we're down by 1 shut the fvck up?

I'd normally be with you but I watched the Flyers play 60+ games and I know that, especially with Kovy out, it was going to take a heart and soul battle to win this one

And it's the Flyers.. 2 goals could come quickly, I'll leave it at that

I'd normally be with you but I watched the Flyers play 60+ games and I know that, especially with Kovy out, it was going to take a heart and soul battle to win this one

And it's the Flyers.. 2 goals could come quickly, I'll leave it at that

Ok I think we have a safe lead now :P

Was it in? Let the ref decide...

626d6f68-957f-df62.jpg

Good goal!!!

Credit to Pete Debo on this game - not getting phased - slowed the game down - minimized chances - very cerebral game.

While PHI was buying into its own hype - Debo took it to them with the smarts.

Thrilled that the Devils picked up a split in Philly! Nice to see them rewarded in the 3rd period after dominating possession all game long. That is how they need to play a quality team like Philly. Also like the fact they didn't lose their attack after gaining the lead.

Credit to Pete Debo on this game - not getting phased - slowed the game down - minimized chances - very cerebral game.

While PHI was buying into its own hype - Debo took it to them with the smarts.

Intelligence and getting his players to buy in and do it with heart and guts.. Cliche of me, yes, but it was the truth

Btw Couturier is a piece of sh!t.. You're a rookie, show some respect.. He's spent too much time getting brainwashed and butt-fvcked by Hartnell

Funny story, I was at the movies and told my friend I wasn't seeing any updates until after the movie was over, cause I figured the game would almost be over at that point. Then my friend looks up the score on her phone and the Flyers were already up 1-0, I was like bah, that's why I didn't want to see the score till later, I wanted to just pull off the bandaid at once lol. Next time I see it it was 1-1 in the third, then by the time I get to my car it was 2-1, then by the time I started listening on the radio it was 3-1 and fortunately I got home just in time to turn on the TV telecast and see Salvador troll the Flyers with his 200-foot goal :rofl:

• Like 1