Waive Goodbye To Zyuzin?

Weekes Head

According to the NY Post:

WAIVE GOOD-BYE

TO ZYUZIN?

By MARK (N)Єverson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 2, 2002 -- Unable to deal Andrei Zyuzin, the Devils are said to be waiving the defenseman and his $1.05 million salary.

Zyuzin has played one game this season and was linked to trade talks for Florida's Valeri Bure. Acquired from Tampa for Josef Boumedienne, Sascha Goc and the rights to Anton But on Nov. 9, 2001, the 24-year-old can be claimed by any team; if he clears, he could be sent to Albany at full salary.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/devils/24715.htm

IMO, another fricken gaff by lou. couldn't even get a bag of pucks??

total BS. 3 prospects for someone they've never had faith in??

albelin our 7th d-man? couldn't unload his sorry ass too. that move couldn't be all lou's fault, or was it?

vince

Zyuzin was claimed off waivers by the Minnesote Wild. I hope he doesn't win the Norris someday. I would rather have a bag of pucks instead of nothing. This will come back to haunt the Devils. :angry:

If Zyuzin even comes close to winning the Norris in his career, I will hop over the boards at the CAA wearing nothing but red socks (much like that idiot in Calgary did earlier this year).

It's pretty simple, guys.

Some folks hate Lou and look for any reason to bash him.

I hate no one. But if a devil, or devil brass screws up, I point out my opinion. And praise him when they are good. I'll bet none of you were saying these prospects suck wqhen they were here.

This deal was from its inception was stupid, uncalculated, and thank God its over.

I believe Lou had a very off year last year, as did the devils. That deal was

one of a few.

vince

Zyuzin was claimed off waivers by the Minnesote Wild. I hope he doesn't win the Norris someday. I would rather have a bag of pucks instead of nothing. This will come back to haunt the Devils. :angry:

Puh-lease. Name one Devils defenseman present or gone that has ever won a Norris. <_<