Report: Canucks to hire Tortorella as coach Tuesday

ATLL765

Such a hard-nosed tough coach for such a soft feeble whiny team.

At the end of the day, Torts has been getting soft and whiny in his old age. He was making excuses and giving compliments (after losses) in ways he never would have just a couple years ago; complaining about refs, complaining about opposing teams' players, etc... 2013 Tortorella is about as whiny as they come.

Edited by DJ Eco

At the end of the day, Torts has been getting soft and whiny in his old age. He was making excuses and giving compliments (after losses) in ways he never would have just a couple years ago; complaining about refs, complaining about opposing teams' players, etc... 2013 Tortorella is about as whiny as they come.

But he is always hard on his players, it works out for a few seasons but just like in Tampa and in NY he finally loses the locker room.

As much as I hate the canucks, I hope they win the cup next year just as another lol to ranger fans.

No, if I had to choose another team to Win the Cup, I'd pick Columbus. They'd be winning the Cup with half the 2011 Rangers lineup and a bunch of their draft picks.