NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

I think Jackson value has gone down from last year. It just seems Freeman has taken a step backwards.

Hey RSC, I'm not going to be able to make my pics till mid-morning-ish, so you do have a bit of buffer time (if my math is right, your clock expires at 7:41 AM) if you don't want the autopick (which I think is Victor Cruz).  If you need a bit more time, I'm happy to oblige, just let us know.

He was last active an hour ago and said he wasn't picking till mid-morning anyway (whenever that is)

and then I picked up my cell phone :P

he's in the process of wedding out a hundred RBs right now

I'm sorry, this pick was not accepted. Please pick a different QB.

First Arian, now Matty Ice... So much for family

God damn it this is just not my best draft haha. Well just give me Cruz I'm on my phone and can't make an educated pick right now. fvck.

God damn it this is just not my best draft haha. Well just give me Cruz I'm on my phone and can't make an educated pick right now. fvck.

Matt Ryan was available...and Brian is taking RBs with his pick.....Cruz is yours with your NEXT pick if you want him

im confused, did he pick Ryan & Cruz??

Ayl fraked with him and he thought Ryan was taken....he can just as well grab Cruz now since he's on the board....I put the pick in, but I can change it later.....Laflamme doesn't wake up till 2pm anyway (ah the life :P ) ....so he has time to panic and change it.....