NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

I don't fault anyone for getting extra RBs .....they're the hardest to get later on in the draft and on waivers (minus the Alfred Morris guy every few years)...between split backs, injuries....RB's in the NFL are really a dime a dozen now, so the few quality ones you CAN grab in fantasy are golden, that's the lone reason I took Mendenhall when I did, its all drafting philosphy (actually I took my #2 WR earlier then normal this year :P )

Sorry for the delay, had two street hockey games this morning, I'm going to take Mark Ingram, NO, RB.

I'll be driving all around Jersey like a mad man for work from now through Wednesday, so I apologize for delays in picking, but I got to pay the bills somehow.

Sorry for the delay, had two street hockey games this morning, I'm going to take Mark Ingram, NO, RB.

I'll be driving all around Jersey like a mad man for work from now through Wednesday, so I apologize for delays in picking, but I got to pay the bills somehow.

If you had jacked me on Gates after my first two choices went off in the last five picks with that long wait I might have gone to the loony bin lol.  Admittedly I wasn't even thinking of Gates till this round but he could be this year's Reggie Wayne (a star who most think is finished after a poor year, then rebounds for at least one more great season).  Especially since they ain't got much else to throw to anyway :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

So i really screwed teh pooch taking a 3rd WR before a 3rd RB ( although I did think he was the best player available out of the 2 positions) Now there are no RBs to be found, so I feel like I have to over compensate w/ these picks, probably a big mistake, but you Live and you learn...

6th Rd Pick San Fran  Defense ( I might not have won last year w/ out my "D". but doubt Chic can do that again!).

7th Rd Pick Tony Romo Qb Dallas ( My brother promised he's having a monster year...)

And the draft rolls on......

Hopefully my 7th rounder makes all the big plays while Amendola works the little ones - Kenbrell Thompkins WR NE

HmFvDEg.jpg

Looks like I'm going to be a Lions fan but why not:

QB Matthew Stafford

Asked and answered.

What, are you trying to counteract the Dez curse with two NFC East QB's?

No I wanted Stafford and just like Ryan Matthews before him he was taken at the LAST possible place, so now I will at least have the solace of ruining the Giants season on my hands :)

Eh I've been annoyed for two rounds Clown was going to luck into Stafford with a mid-round pick after Laflamme OCD'ed on Dalton, if I'd known he was gonna fall that far I'd have done my draft completely different, but you can't predict much about this league aside from Mantablocks and your RB-session  :P

Edited by NJDevs4978