2022 New York J-E-T-S Thread

NJDevs4978

LOL what Mickey Mouse bullsh!t, the Jets shockingly driving to take the lead and a frigging TV equipment issue delays the game.

And OF COURSE they implode after the delay and turn it over, fvck off CBS or whoever's camera that was.

Edited by NJDevs4978

2 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

This D is definitely getting exposed as fraudulent against an actual top NFL offense

Oh really?  Heh heh.  The Jets did a hell of a job to beat the Bills.  

Well it did look like same sh!t different day at 14-3 in the second quarter when their only 'stop' was Allen throwing one right to our guy....but everyone did step up after that.  Good for them, I thought they had a glass jaw after last week.  Now at least they're back in the hunt for a playoff spot even if they fvck up at Foxboro again after the bye.

This staff has two weeks to bone up on whatever the hell the Bears did to them on MNF because the Pats' D has been suffocating other than that the last few weeks.

Edited by NJDevs4978

This was unbelievable, unexpected, un-Jet like and probably the single most impressive and meaningful win they've had since 2015. If not anything that year then you'd have to go back to 2011 to find a better win.

The defensive performance was tremendous. Allen can hurt you so many ways, and he did with his legs today. But they also got to him, picked off a few balls, sacked him 5 times

Wilson was fine. Didn't throw a pick. Had some nice moments. Still far from sold on him but today was a nice bounce back.

The Jets ran the ball so well. 170+ yards. 5.1 a carry. They actually bullied the Bills a bit. You do have to state Buffalo had some key injuries but...so do we.

23 hours ago, '7' said:

Wilson was fine. Didn't throw a pick. Had some nice moments. Still far from sold on him but today was a nice bounce back.

I'm not sold on him either, but he needs to have a very long rope because of where he was drafted. You shouldn't keep shuffling QBs in and out.

On 11/7/2022 at 4:58 PM, Jerrydevil said:

I'm not sold on him either, but he needs to have a very long rope because of where he was drafted. You shouldn't keep shuffling QBs in and out.

No...and I do understand what you're saying but you also can't have a guy holding us back or limiting the rest of the team especially when they've developed as well as this one has in other facets...with a defense that could soon be perhaps the best in the NFL top to bottom. And one that can get to the QB and force mistakes in the secondary...something that Rex's defenses just couldn't do enough (and make big stops at the end of games). I would like for him to at least be at the peak of his career, an average NFL quarterback. 

On 11/9/2022 at 1:39 PM, '7' said:

No...and I do understand what you're saying but you also can't have a guy holding us back or limiting the rest of the team especially when they've developed as well as this one has in other facets...with a defense that could soon be perhaps the best in the NFL top to bottom. And one that can get to the QB and force mistakes in the secondary...something that Rex's defenses just couldn't do enough (and make big stops at the end of games). I would like for him to at least be at the peak of his career, an average NFL quarterback. 

That's a very good point about Wilson being capable enough to complement a first-rate defense.

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow still tied at the half but man the Pats are dominating the game, they just passed up a 4th and 1 for a FG for some reason and then missed a FG on another scoring drive (shockingly).  Wilson throwing another sh!tty INT that was luckily dropped.

And I know they were only gonna get a Hail Mary shot at that point anyway but could the ref be any slower spotting the ball there (or not spotting the ball)? 

Edited by NJDevs4978

This game would be hilarious if it wasn't so annoying...the Jets can't even literally move the ball forwards and still are tied cause the Pats manage to miss FG's and get sacked every time they cross midfield.  This is one of those anti-football classics as CRASHER used to call them.

6 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

This game would be hilarious if it wasn't so annoying...the Jets can't even literally move the ball forwards and still are tied cause the Pats manage to miss FG's and get sacked every time they cross midfield.  This is one of those anti-football classics as CRASHER used to call them.

Anti-football is exactly the term that I was thinking too.  This game has been a brutal watch.  

Zach's excuse making is cringeworthy too

If you're a 'leader' there is only one acceptable answer to that question after a game where you're 8-21, the offense scores three points and you get one first down in the second half, and that ain't it.

No they weren't but they WERE ACTUALLY COMPLETING THOSE PASSES you little sos.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Yeah feels like it’s over for Zach before it ever really began.  And it’s completely on HIM.  

It's over for Zach, and unlike with the disasters like Darnold and Sanchez...I think the team has stopped believing in him too. However bad or mediocre those teams were it seemed like they still though those guys could make it...but it's clear to see, Zach Wilson doesn't have the ability to be even an average NFL QB, I was never a fan of him and have no clue what they saw in him to take him 2nd. They have got to start Mike White on Sunday. Wilson is holding the team back. The defense deserves much better

Edited by '7'
  • Like 1