official off topic thread

pumpkin cutter

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

It’d be a whole different movie with Rob, but if you got Sandler to do the Dreyfus part and one of their other cronies to be Quint, I’d watch it. 

Danny McBride would 100% be the Quint of that version

Edit: actually. Make that 50%. The other 50% could be David Koechner

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Danny McBride would 100% be the Quint of that version

Edit: actually. Make that 50%. The other 50% could be David Koechner

This is reminding me that after I finish my Sopranos re-watch, Eastbound and Down should be next. 

“Honey, I love you, but you have clothes like a fvcking d!ckhead”. 

Edited by mfitz804

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Let’s also add, a Choco Taco is a million times better than a Klondike Bar, so Klondike can really go fvck themselves. 

I assume Choco Taco said something offensive on twitter back in 1992 and someone dug it up and pressured Klondike into cancelling Choco Taco.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Let’s also add, a Choco Taco is a million times better than a Klondike Bar, so Klondike can really go fvck themselves. 

Maybe it's all a farce and they are just doing it to build up some free marketing and then "back due to popular demand" Really a smart move honestly cause you'll have everyone who never had one trying one now to see what it's all about lol

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Maybe it's all a farce and they are just doing it to build up some free marketing and then "back due to popular demand" Really a smart move honestly cause you'll have everyone who never had one trying one now to see what it's all about lol

I won’t try it just to spite you a$$holes!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s all you need to do, while looking over your shoulder for moose. 

Not if you had the moose for breakfast. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I won’t try it just to spite you a$$holes!

yeah i won't have any either.

I might even buy a bunch and just take a video of them melting under the sun.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Not if you had the moose for breakfast. 

Unless the moose you ate for breakfast had friends and they come looking for you because you at their friend. 

Then you and those moose can have a conversation about how @Nicomo grew up in America and never heard of a Choco Taco. 

Edited by mfitz804

Unless the moose you ate for breakfast had friends and they come looking for you because you at their friend. 

Then you and those moose can have a conversation about how @Nicomo grew up in America and never heard of a Choco Taco. 

I didn’t say I hadn’t heard of them. I said I never had one. I’ve heard of them a bunch, but honestly it was always in old movies or shows. I didn’t even know they still made them. Can’t say I’ve ever seen them in stores, or even seen someone eating one. 

Maybe they were more of an ice cream truck thing? I can probably count on one hand how many times I ever bought an ice cream from one of those - even as a kid. 

I have friends too. 

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Maybe they were more of an ice cream truck thing? I can probably count on one hand how many times I ever bought an ice cream from one of those - even as a kid. 

Definitely were. Did you just not buy from the ice cream truck, or you don’t have them where you are from?

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

I have friends too. 

Now I’m picturing you and your boys, clad in movie props, getting ready to rumble with a group of moose. 

Edited by mfitz804

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I didn’t say I hadn’t heard of them. I said I never had one. I’ve heard of them a bunch, but honestly it was always in old movies or shows. I didn’t even know they still made them. Can’t say I’ve ever seen them in stores, or even seen someone eating one. 

Always in stores too, I get them every summer, have to run out now and see if I can get any more before there's none left lol

Edited by Satans Hockey

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Always in stores too, I get them every summer, have to run out now and see if I can get any more before there's none left lol

I’ll be taking whatever the supermarket has when I go this week lol. 

• Like 2