Knockout the Lockout: Wear Your Jersey on the 15th

CRASHER

Tales of jersey day.

It is working in a sense.

I've had people commenting on it all day. Too bad they're not playing heard most often.

Best: Got me a coupon for free potato/dessert from a Bruins fan.

Worst: Chiro said he wouldn't treat me in that apparel. But then I said, well more than that, it's for a girl named Claudia. And he said that was honorable. So it turned out well.

Tales of jersey day.

It is working in a sense.

I've had people commenting on it all day. Too bad they're not playing heard most often.

Best: Got me a coupon for free potato/dessert from a Bruins fan.

Worst: Chiro said he wouldn't treat me in that apparel. But then I said, well more than that, it's for a girl named Claudia. And he said that was honorable. So it turned out well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we bruins fans have class :D

I wore no.4 bobby orr to school today. He felt perfect, because A) he's the best player ever b)my favorite player ever c)lockout isn't his fault d)he is one of the most vocal about this stupid lockout.

I got all kinda crap for wearing it, but not suprising at all. I wore it once before, a cujo once, and my bouwmeester once also. Everytime i have annoying basketball and football fans talking about how there's no season. I always respond with "BRUINS ARE UNDEFEATED WHAT!!!! HOW MANY OF UR TEAMS ARE!!!" :P

Some of my stupid friends didn't wear their jersey today because of some stupid reason like "it was wrinkled" or "my brother stepped on it" :angry: But I saw a few people wearing a jersey who I didn't expect to even know about this, so that was good. I think there was only about 7 people wearing a jersey in my school, but there's only like 15 hockey fans in my school anyway. :(

I walk into psychology class this morning, and my teacher points at my jersey and goes, "You know they sell those things in bubble gum machines now. Only 25 cents." This guy always has some kind of wiseguy remark everytime I wear a jersey because of the lockout.

Edited by devilsfan26

Some of my stupid friends didn't wear their jersey today because of some stupid reason like "it was wrinkled" or "my brother stepped on it" :angry:  But I saw a few people wearing a jersey who I didn't expect to even know about this, so that was good.  I think there was only about 7 people wearing a jersey in my school, but there's only like 15 hockey fans in my school anyway. :(

I walk into psychology class this morning, and my teacher points at my jersey and goes, "You know they sell those things in bubble gum machines now.  Only 25 cents."  This guy always has some kind of wiseguy remark everytime I wear a jersey because of the lockout.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you should have been like. wow you basketball fans get dumber and dumber every day, i wish i paid some random people 1000000 million dollars a year to play half hearted, chicken out on events for their country, making racist war references, and throwing a ball in a hoop. dang, hockey sucks.

I mean he's your teacher....but it would have been funny.:P

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your support - I'm the one behind KOTLO.

It was great to see how many people we got to support it.

Thanks again!

PS - Crasher - I know you :)  How are ya?

OH MY GOD......YOU started this ????

sh!t it truly is a small world after all !!! :P

don't worry you're not the only Ranger fan on the board... hang out a while and I do owe you a thank you for the public way to remember something I've been having trouble accepting since I found out it happened (if you read the thread you know what I mean)

but still what a crazy lil world eh ???