Snnnnnnnow!!!!!

NJayDevil

It's only been like almost 3 years since we had like 3+ inches of snow!! Now today we will get a ton and that means....NO SCHOOL!!

I don't have school today and there is barely an inch on the ground which means it will be getting worse as the day goes on.

Where I live, they are expecting 5 to 7 inches. WOOHOO! Hope i dont have school tomorrow...even if we do, i probably wont go in cause im a senior and im lazy. muhahahaha

SSSSSNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

:D:clap: :wave:

I do know what a ton is. Blizzard of 96 was unbelieveable. Remember my town got 18-20 inches of snow. Schools were shutdown for a week. I was like 4'5 at the time so the snow was like up to my waist. Now THAT is a ton of snow. This winter season is going to be a snowy one for the NJ area, I really do think so.

LOL... I remember my senior year in high. The first day I finally got to drive and it snowed. When they let us out, there was 7-8 inches on the ground. My Dad swung by to make sure I'd be okay getting home.

I drove some friends home and followed. Funniest part was when I made a right turn, the car went on the other side of the road at first. LOL

I didn't miss too many days of school either. I had pretty good attendance.

I guess society has changed in that aspect.

I do know what a ton is. Blizzard of 96 was unbelieveable. Remember my town got 18-20 inches of snow. Schools were shutdown for a week. I was like 4'5 at the time so the snow was like up to my waist. Now THAT is a ton of snow. This winter season is going to be a snowy one for the NJ area, I really do think so.

18-20 inches??? You call that a ton of snow?????? That is a normal NJ snowfall :) 96 was child's play...93-94 was worse...still in 96 you only got 18-20 inches of snow...buwahahahaha....try 36 then talk to me about a ton of snow...waist high for a 4 yr old may seem deep but try waist deep on an adult...now we be talking deep ;)

Too bad you are not old enough to remember blizzards...been a long arse time since we had a good blizzard...the ones during the 50's were so intense you could not see the vehicles on the street from the sidewalks because it was piled so high...forget that since you couldn't see anything unless you were on a corner :o The 70's did a few blizzards...seems mother nature doesn't drop as many...must be planet abuse to the ozone layer :evilcry:

I remember a real blizzard in NJ - must have been late 70s. Took a while to get the cars out on the roads, Dad couldn't get into NYC for a couple of days, my brother and I making real snow forts connected by tunnels in the back yard. I couldn't see over the snow banks, and my brother would hurl massive amounts of snow at me from the other side and I'd cry. Must have been in primary school at the time - don't really remember any storm system like that ever again. The one in the late 90s shut the state down, but I don't remember it having that much snow.

Wooo, I love snow!!! :clap: Especially when it means we get off school, even though the people at my school like screwing us over, so we probably will still have to go in tomorrow.

I remember when we had a ton of snow in '96, but just how I had to literally drag my friend, who is on the short side, through it.

I missed all the snow-falling and school-missing! :( We still have like 4 or 5 inches here! Holy Kabooms! There was like NO snow in Toronto, but it was about 5 below the WHOLE time. Brrrrr, that's friesen!

:P

Speaking of Snow, time to change my avatar....

In Central Jersey 93-94 was worse, I was in highschool. I still have pictures of that one, a group of my friends and I are sitting on top of a 25 foot tall snow mound from them clearing out our cul-de-sac. The snow drifts were 4-5 feet that time whew.

I remember that!!!!! I climbed to the top of my shed with my sled and slid down!!!! I also went to the Cemetary Hill with all my friends and I remember this really skinny boy fell off and broke his arm or something or another and we all stood there and laughed! Hahaha. I was in like the 4th grade, what do you expect? haha