• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DevVSpen.png

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:hail::hail::hail:

I bow to your superior Photoshop knowledge! :evil:

That image is a keeper. Wow is all I have to say. I may need to borrow that image next Penguins game :D

Of course I would need to give you credit and repay you! How about 1 free post-it note with a drawing of a hat?

Edited by njdevils_info

UnderdogX, that buddy of mine who's a B's nut loves your icon and is turning it into a button at my behest.

i'm going to ask her to make 2 of the lil devil also.

b/c we both need one of that cute lil guy.

if you are going to the bruins/devs game on 11/29 we will meet so i can give it too you!

or i;ll send it otherwise. pm with for more info.

i *heart* the lil devil

and i want to make the devs vs pens my .sig

and i;m not one to have a .sig

esp on this board.

is that ok wif you? :D:D:D:D:D

-emi drunk(again)

b/c we both need one of that cute lil guy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and by both i mean you and me, not you and the bruin's fan!

woo~ :clap::hail:

- an art director in nyc

Thanks guys...I'm glad everyone likes my work...I'm grateful for all the kind comments...all of my work that I show anyone can feel free to use for sigs if they like just credit me is all I ask...and yes you can make it into a button if you like...just feel free to send me 75% of all profits :D

And I'll PM you with my info cuz I would love a button and probably won't get to a Devils game until later on in the season!!

Thanks again and I'll be working on the Panthers one today!!!

Well guys....here is the next "Bruiser Buddy" (I think that's what I'm gonna call 'em) It's for the Panthers as promised...I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the way this one turned out and I hope you guys are too...Pay close attention to the Panther's logo because I modeled it very closely to that and I think it paid off...notice everything from the coloring to the ears and the tip of the tail as well as the eyes and mouth....all fashioned right off the logo...I especially like what I did with the stick...Anyway i hope you guys appreciate it, it is one of the more detailed ones as well as one of the ones that came very close to the logo the way I wanted it!!! Thanks again and keep the comments coming!!

LilPanther.png

Somehow, I can't see "Cujo" working that well with a cat.... "this animal has gone mad, so if someone crosses it's path, it hides under the bed, waiting for the perfect time to pounce on the person's shoelaces". :D

Poor Florida "bruiser buddy" is using one of the new composite sticks....

Well guys....here is the next "Bruiser Buddy" (I think that's what I'm gonna call 'em) It's for the Panthers as promised...I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the way this one turned out and I hope you guys are too...Pay close attention to the Panther's logo because I modeled it very closely to that and I think it paid off...notice everything from the coloring to the ears and the tip of the tail as well as the eyes and mouth....all fashioned right off the logo...I especially like what I did with the stick...Anyway i hope you guys appreciate it, it is one of the more detailed ones as well as one of the ones that came very close to the logo the way I wanted it!!! Thanks again and keep the comments coming!!

LilPanther.png

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great work UnderDog! I think this one rivals the Devs one. :P

Thanks again for all the nice things you have to say...it keeps my inspiration up when I tackle what turned out to be tougher than I thought....Anyway on my quest to create a "bruiser buddy" for all the NHL teams I give you the Lil' Sabre...

LilSabre.png

Let me know what you think...next up will probably be the Avalanche..but I'm not sure yet!

Well guys...I know its been a while but here is Lil Islander...I've been doing another project as of late (hopefully I can reveal it sometime this week) also with school and work I've been very busy...anyway I finally got him done...I wanted to stray away from the fisherman logo and I hope everyone likes it...let me know what you think!!!

LilIslander.png

• 1 month later...

In light of the crappy game I just witnessed on TV....I've been working furiously on these things....I've still got a few on the drawing board as my brain is flooded with ideas....its just a bit much putting it all on paper and into life like I want so I'm not being hasty with these...but anyway here is Lil Av...Let me know what you think! Next on the way is the Canucks which I'll be paying a little tribute to the old school and then will be the Blue Jackets which will hopefully incorporate the complete essence of the team!

LilAv.png

Also...for those who haven't seen the official Lil Duce....

LilCowboy.png

This I'm sure will spawn an NFL line from my brain as soon as the NHL ones are done...

Let me know what you think! Sorry it's been a while for these things I've been busy and I've tried not to rush these cuz I really am trying to do my best work through these things!!

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't seem like people care about these anymore but I'm posting as I get them done....Anyway, as promised here is Lil Canuck....I wanted to infuse a little old school into him but fade it into the current look....it took me a long while to get this right and I hope it shows....anyway let me know what you think!!

LilCanuck.png

We care. But we all told how great the others were and well these are just as great! :clap: Though I have to say it took me awhile to figure out that what was on top of little Canuck's head was a lump. At first I thought it was a weird hat made to resemble a fin. :P Is it the fin? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uhhh..that wasn't there before....hmm..maybe its cancerous...the doc should look at that ! :D....yeah its the fin...as seen in the current logo

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd throw this one out there...I finished it up earlier today! I went with the obvious here...and played alot of the secondary logo....but wanted to make him more warrior like so I added the shield in his hand...so I give you Lil Senator....let me know what you think!!!

LilSenator.png