Can I Get A "let's Go Giants?"

Risky

yes!!!! Shockey will run all over the Niners. ATL beating the Packers last night was the greatest thing the Gmen could hope for. Now the Gmen don't have to go to Philly next week, but Tampa. Tampa has a good D, but they AREN'T physical. Shockey would be able to catch the ball and just run them over.

Vick vs. McNabb is just amazing (thats if McNabb plays). Vick and Co. come out of there with a win, which is very possible, and the Gmen win tonight (which they should) and in Tampa next week then guess who has home field in the freaken NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!?!?!?! Oh its the Giants!!

Should be a lot of fun!!

GO GIANTS!

just absolutely terrible. why does this ALWAYS happen to the Giants?? Can NEVER EVVVVER make anything easy. always gotta lay back and fvcking run the ball on like 3rd and 17.

for once, its the defense that gave up on us. very disappointing but hey, not many of us expected them to go this far in the first place...

and jesus..get a KICKER!!! pleassssssssse. wow wow wow....we have a Vinateri there, we win this game. jeez.....

Those retaliation penalties at the end did absolutely no good either dm.

well that lineman #65 i think for the Niners should have gotten an unsportsman like penalty for tossing around Will Allen there but didn't get it. That was bullsh!t. But that would have off set with a penalty Jones deserved.

argh..

Holy $hit I hate you MATT ALLEN! You can't punt the god damn ball for your life(nor hold down for a field goal). And what were the giants thinking putting Sehorn on Owens. And the secondary better become more disiplined for next season cuz that was disusting. I am extremely pissed right now.

Boy oh boy oh boy...the Giants lost two games today. To blow a 38-14 lead was bad enough. To throw away the game at the end like that after they almost came back; it's like losing two games in the same day.

The Giants can't really pin it all on that one play though they did dig their own grave before that with the penalties, a general lack of poise, bad D, questionable decisions, etc. Plus with the way they were snapping the ball, no guarantee they wouldn't have messed up the snap a third time anyway even if the rookie punter HAD had the presence of mind to spike the ball :rolleyes:

I've seen more than enough of these kind of losses as a Jet fan over the years; I feel your pain, all of you ;)

Fossil's the coach, not the fans 7 :P

On a Devils bright side this game definitely replaces last nights hockey as the BS peice of crap game of the week :)

and I blame Fassel for going for the 41yder TWICE. Bryant is a useless sack of crap -- I's rather have Anita out there kicking! (yeah as IF he would have made it had the snap been good??? :rolleyes: ) THE most stupid game ever! This is why I can't take pro ball. I feel much more sympathetic for college players. Was that not THE worst ending EVER????

We were at Champs the first half and all I thought with all the cheering was: we have a second half to go here folks. Poor Amani...the Michigan man tried for you all... :(

Man I I dislike Garcia -- what a fruitloop!