FOOOOORREE! Says the Rangers

DevilMinder

I am a stand-up person. They choose to not give their best effort. They aren't deserving of the postseason and losses like tonight against awful teams are befitting of why.

Triumph, I've been following the Rangers a while. There's no such thing as "NEXT YEAR."

Every year is next year for them. It's the biggest load of crap.

This team deserves to be pawned off.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rangers should have spent the last 6 season rebuilding through the draft and quality role players. They need some home grown talent with a good coach. If they had some patience the aquisition of Holik may have very well put them over the edge. ever season they try and throw players on the ice and expect them to mesh. That philosophy may work in video games but not in the real world.

I don't know why Sammy. It's Kovalev!!!!!

Anyway, it figures Leetch would score. He has heart. So does Donato.

They are the Ultimate Tease.

As for Leetch re-signing insanity, why should he?

I would get the Hell out of there if I were him. He deserves so much better than this to end his HOF career. One of the best ever defensemen to play and this is how his career is ending???

Leetch has a lot of loyalty to the Rangers (not a word associated with them too often). He'll probably re-sign.

I can barely wait to read the Holik quotes...

it will sound like this:

"We didn't come to play, some of us think dating tennis stars or getting a manicure is more important than back checking."

"I can only take car of myself, this team is full of individuals."

"We suck and my golf clubs are all rusty. I don't even know where they are."

"I wonder if I have to pay for playoff tickets at the meadowlands?"

"blah, blah, blah, reprint some quotes from last week."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.