OGT: Devils @ Hurricanes

overtime98

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey HOI, you should look up Mighty Grendle! Is he in London? :unsure:

Guys... I'm out of control :saddevil: I hate it when i get like this... I just can't get enough hockey but i dont want to talk about it or speculate... I just get frantic and post a whole lot about stupid stuff...

:koolaid: oh yeah

Edited by Pepperkorn

Hey HOI, you should look up Mighty Grendle! Is he in London? :unsure:

Guys... I'm out of control :saddevil: I hate it when i get like this... I just can't get enough hockey but i dont want to talk about it or speculate... I just get frantic and post a whole lot about stupid stuff...

:koolaid:oh yeah

No wonder half the crowd at the last game were Ranger fans. Apparently all of our fans are chilling in England. That puts the attendance issue to bed once and for all.

Anyways......I don't have a good feeling about this game but I'm hoping Gio can light the lamp. Let's go Devils!!!

That play was ALL on rafalski. about 3 clears STRAIGHT to a canes player and the last one straight to adams. you could tell marty intentionally gave at least one of those rebounds to his d-man. :argh:

Yea but you dont have to bounce the puck out into traffic like that 3 times. Theres nothing wrong with covering the puck once and a while on those skirmishes

A couple of thoughts and observations:

-Brodeur looks great tonight.

-The Power Play was strong. Did not score but produced a lot of chances because they were shooting and crashing towards the net.

-The Marshall goal was great. Nice defense by the Madden line and the D-men, and then they all rush up ice. Madden makes the right pass to Marshall who waits for an opening as opposed to rushing the shot. Great play.

-Kozlov was ok, not good nor bad. Although I think playing him over Janssen is a mistake. It hurts the 4th lines toughness and overall game.

-Rafalski got burned for that first goal.

More later I got a run....

:boogie::boogie: Let's go Biatches :boogie::boogie: