I want to watch the game!

Belizarius

Hello all...

Well, in France no way I can watch the game anywhere. :argh:

So that's left 1 possibility : Internet.

Do you know a website where I could watch the game 1 (streaming, pay per view...)??? :pray:

If not, it's either the radio, either the French league cup finals, Nice-Nancy... :doh1:

Thanks!

I know comcast has streaming games on the net, so if you can find/know someone who has comcast and is willing to give you their username and password, you'd be all set.

I'd love to be able to get the Sens games this way, but comcast has no love for them. I am stuck with radio, as per the regular season.

Maybe i'll be in luck when they play the devils in the EC match-up ;)

i was worried about this problem for game 6 and 7 (should they be necessary) as i'll be out of the country.

that's why there's nothing better than slingbox.

unfortunately belizarius, to use it, you need to have someone with a tv in the US watching the game that also has slingbox. you can get the software on the net and all you would need is his slingbox router ID. also a difficult solution, but not impossible.

i'd bet there's someone else here who has slingbox, that will be watching the game, that can help you out.

NASN doesn't broadcast in France yet... :(

And Comcast doesn't broadcast the Devils' games....

http://www.comcast.net/sports/nhl/hockeylive/schedule/

I could try the 5/04/06 SJ-NSH though... :(

Montreal would be great but the games are starting at 1 AM here in France and I think I will be too tired :P

i might have a solution for you... if you have a good broadband connection... 'off to pm'

Good news and bad news

apparently comcast opened up so that everybody can watch the games. The bad news is that game one will not be shown. I can't check to see if it works but it's for U.S. Only

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=244575

You can always change your IP address to show that you are in the U.S though I don't know of a program that does that off hand.

Edited by sandman441

I had never heard of Slingbox until just now, but now that I've looked it up and seen what it can do... damn, that is one slick piece of machinery. :thumbsup:

my wife just got it for me for my 30th because she knew we'd be away. a great thing for travelers (or if you want to watch your tv at work).