Pronger Is Now A Duck

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At what price? A quick fix to be a contender for a year or two? then they'll be dead for 5 years or so.

When will teams learn that trying to buy the cup does not work? The Rangers,Flyers and Leafs are living proof of that :hah:

Oh, you mean the way the Oilers almost bought the Cup this year? Their 3rd line center, 3 point men on their power play, their 2nd line LW, and the top goalie were all brought in by trade, most of them salary dumps.

I'm sure when Pronger got traded to Edmonton this was somehow okay, but now that he gets traded to Anaheim, all of the sudden Anaheim is 'buying' him. Anaheim has possibly the best stable of young prospects in the league and a good portion of their players are home-grown.

is it just me or does anna look like a dirty pirate hooker?

Are you talking about me?? LMFAO!! That's awesome if you are!! You don't even know which one i am in the pic though do you? :boogie:

No i am the only brunette on the right, you cannot see much of me though...

No question but I was talking about when someone doesn't have the same opinion with him he trys to take shots at them: ex. the post about Anna.

Oh... I thought Mrs. Pronger's name was Anna, I didn't realize he was talking about OUR Anna. :doh1:

(To be honest, I have no idea what Mrs. Pronger's name is, nor do I particularly care. :noclue: )

The right side is a blob. I picked the person in green because that's the only semi clear one! :P

First i'm a pirate slut and now i'm a blob, *cries

First i'm a pirate slut and now i'm a blob, *cries

Not particularly you but that whole side! Perhaps I should have said blur and not blob.

Maybe you should post a bigger version so no one will think you're a pirate slut or blob! Wait, pirate slut sounds kinda cool...there's your idea for next Halloween. :D

EDIT: :rant:

Edited by sammyk

Well they had Pirates of the Caribbean....

so why not... quasi-pirate sluts east of Vancouver :lol:

arrr matey.... :ph34r: